Headquarters for truther movement found!

HOLY fuck! i was spot on when i said sfc was from ohio..HAHAHAHAHA

i wonder if i was right about him being part of the KISS army

well duh group, there is really only one state west of pennsylvania.
Unless those damn progressives changed that too

well, ollie, i hope there was no harm done.
But now that clownlite/groupthink has your picture he probly will post it at nambla or something stupid.

breif from usmb rules;

Privacy:
Please do not reveal any personal contact information about yourself or others such as full name, address, phone number and even email. This is a public place and anyone is able to view your messages. Posting the personal information of other posters, regardless of how you've obtained it, is considered threatening behavior and you will likely find yourself with an involuntary vacation from this site if you repeatedly engage in such actions.

you didn't put your name someplace on this madhouse did you ollie?

I have been SFC Ollie in more places on the Net in the last 10 years than i can remember. I'm certain my name can be found if one searches for it, in many places. i don't exactly hide.

you look like a creepy pedophile..

are you racist?

April 19, 2009 - Sunday
Tea Party
Well, I attended one of the hundreds of Tea Parties that were held on Tax day. Ran into an old friend from childhood, whom I only normally see at messed up places like funerals. Anyway the Speakers were great (though one was a bit loonie) and the crowd was pumped up. My disappointment is that Mr Obama insisted that he knew nothing about them.
This is just another reason to follow up and make even more noise. So many people only saw the coverage on the left leaning networks or god forbid MSNBC. And they truly do not know what was being protested. So for any who read this it wasn't high taxes, (lord knows I only paid $21 in Income taxes last year.) It is what the Government is doing with those taxes. And yes that includes Mr Bush and his TARP BS.
Why is it so difficult for so many to understand that it's not about color, or party affiliation. But it's about where the money is going. And when. $978 Billion in stimulus money and much of it won't be spent until 2011? That is not a stimulus. Both parties during the last campaign promised to end Pork barrel spending. Well so far Mr Obama (100 days in office) has signed 15,000 pieces of Pork into law.

This is change we can do without.
But I will accept DHS new tittle. Right Wing Extremist.

SFC
US Army
Retired

I trust you are having fun

breif from usmb rules;

Privacy:
Please do not reveal any personal contact information about yourself or others such as full name, address, phone number and even email. This is a public place and anyone is able to view your messages. Posting the personal information of other posters, regardless of how you've obtained it, is considered threatening behavior and you will likely find yourself with an involuntary vacation from this site if you repeatedly engage in such actions.

He has been reported.

breif from usmb rules;

Privacy:

He has been reported.

at least twice then.......

breif from usmb rules;

Privacy:

He has been reported.

at least twice then.......
make that 3 times

breif from usmb rules;

Privacy:
Did you catch that, GroupGomer?

Likewise, attacks on family members are off limits.

Forum List

Back