Headphone repair

Said1

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2004
Somewhere in Ontario
My rabbit chewed the wires for my headphones!! I thought splicing them would fix the problem, but, after removing the rubber from the what I thought was wire, I found thread like wires instead of the regular wires. Does anyone know how to splice these, or are they garbage?

:cry:

They were a decent Aiwas. Not really expensive, but good nonetheleass. I use them for my stereo and the ghetto blaster in the kitchen (I can't say boom box, I'm sorry, I just can't) . I have an extention that's lets me move all over the place, so I won't distrub everyone. My daughter has her own set for the computer, and her little portable cd/radio. I'll have to steel her's :p:

I guess it's Asta la vista bunny :firing:
This house ain't big enough for the both of us :mad:

I was watching Bugs Bunny with my daughtet the other night, and I hate to say it, but I was almost in tears (with laughter) when Elmer Fudd sang "Hurray, the rabbit kick the bucket, the rabbit kicked the bucket" I could relate to his joy, turned disappointment when he found the rabbit was indeed still alive. I HATE RABBITS.
Have I said that already?
That's ok, I'll say it again "I HATE RABBITS".

Originally posted by MtnBiker
I think the rabbit is upsetting you. Put that sniper kitty to work.

I would, but she's on loan to the Canadian Military. Some sort of secret mission, very hush hush. In fact, using her picture as an avatar is probably a threat to national security or something:D

Now Said1, I do not want to disrespect your nation's military, but the thought of them needing to borrow a little kitty to do their dirty work is just to funny. :D

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Now Said1, I do not want to disrespect your nation's military, but the thought of them needing to borrow a little kitty to do their dirty work is just to funny. :D

What :eek: Canadian's......dirty work??? What you talkn' bout MtnBiker

I assure you, anything our military is up to is fair, unbiased, undecided and.....well cheap.

Forum List

Back