Headlines from around the world

my personal favorite!

Telegraph: Obama's Won the Nobel Peace Prize -- WTF?
!:lol::lol:

Barack Obama has won the Nobel Peace prize and I'm still reeling at the shock. Most of us are, I should think. Here are my theories as to how it might have come about:

1. Unlike in most of the rest of the world Obama Kool Aid (TM) remains Oslo's most popular beverage.

2. The Norwegian prize committee's sense of irony is growing ever more sophisticated, as it hinted when it gave the prize in 2002 to comedy ex-president Jimmy Carter, and hinted more strongly when it gave the prize in 2007 to climate-fear-promoting comedy failed-president Al Gore.

3. The other candidates on the shortlist were Robert Mugabe; Osama Bin Laden; Ahmed Jibril; and the late Pol Pot.

This couldn't possibly be true Willow because as we know the world loves us now that we don't have Bush and we overcame our racism by voting for a guy because of his skin color.

Israel had good things to say about Obama and the Jewish people overwhelmingly support the Democrat Party. Where are the conspiracy theorists when you need 'em?

Not international, but I thought this paragraph from Time is worth a read:
At this moment, many Americans are longing for a President who is more bully, less pulpit. The President who leased his immense inaugural good will to the hungry appropriators writing the stimulus bill, who has not stopped negotiating health-care reform except to say what is nonnegotiable, whose solicitude for the wheelers and dealers who drove the financial system into a ditch leaves the rest of us wondering who has our back, has always shown great promise, said the right things, affirmed every time he opens his mouth that he understands the fears we face and the hopes we hold. But he presides over a capital whose day-to-day functioning has become part travesty, part tragedy; wasteful, blind, vain, petty, where even the best-intentioned reformers measure their progress with teaspoons. There comes a time when a President needs to take a real risk - and putting his prestige on the line to win the Olympics for his hometown does not remotely count.
Print Story: The Last Thing Obama Needs Is the Nobel Peace Prize - Yahoo! News

LOL. I think that this is going to turn into at least a three day wake for Conservatives mourning the awarding of the Nobel to President Obama.Darn Squareheads really put a burr in their saddles.:lol:

LOL. I think that this is going to turn into at least a three day wake for Conservatives mourning the awarding of the Nobel to President Obama.Darn Squareheads really put a burr in their saddles.:lol:
you prove you are a fucking JOKE with that post

not that most didnt already think of you that way, but no you leave NO DOUBT

Mourning? People around the world are shocked. And for good reason, he hasnt done anything to deserve this award.

Everyone who isn't up Barry's ass considers this a joke or too soon.

You can spot the ones that disagree, they feel barry should have gotten it for walking the earth.

Hey Barry!

a_winner_is_you_1024-590x442.jpg

Forum List

Back