Headlines For Fun

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
You know Democrats are in trouble when one has only to read headlines in order to nail them. In the old days when the public had a few local newspapers and three Networks telling them what to think it was impossible to do what I did this morning. Let me explain.

As usual, I surfed the Net looking for stories of interest to me. There are hundreds of stories spread across dozens of websites to choose from, and that’s only one day. It’s the same every day.

Naturally, the Net is down by the head with convention crapola which I immediately discount every day. Today was different. I had a revelation; I realized that I did not have to fill my head with the stuff beneath the headline. In any event it would take hours and hours to read stories telling me what I’ve known about Democrats since 1960 when JFK stole the election from Richard Nixon. I’ve know what the federal government is since the LBJ years. No story is going to tell me anything I do not already know about Democrats. So without reading the stories I decided to have some fun with a few headlines. Here’s the first:

Biden Says Obama Makes ‘Gutsy’ Choices Unlike Romney
By Margaret Talev and John McCormick - Sep 7, 2012 12:39 AM ET

Biden Says Obama Makes

Without reading the story I know Biden is referring to killing Osama bin Laden. It’s not a new angle for Joe Gaffe. The definition of gutsy is Joe’s main problem.

Willy Sutton made a gutsy call every time he robbed a bank. If Hussein was so gutsy he would have went along on the raid. Biden is really asking voters to surrender their liberties to oppressive government for another four years because Hussein wants credit for killing one guy.

Incidentally, how can Biden possibly know what Romney would have done? What is known is that Clinton would not kill bin Laden when he had the chance, while Hussein procrastinated before the raid —— then leaked intelligence information that got Shakil Afridi 33 years in a Pakistani prison for helping the CIA.

September 7, 2012
Jennifer Granholm goes crazy, or maybe just stays there

Jennifer Granholm goes crazy, or maybe just stays there | The Daily Caller

An army of shrinks is needed to treat all of the female crazies in the Democrat party’s hierarchy. There are so many they should demand a group rate from the American Psychiatric Association. Jennifer Granholm cannot possibly be nuttier than Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Maxine Waters, Louise Slaughter, and lesser-known screwballs that make the news from time to time.

Outrage: AP 'Fact Check' Notes Bill Clinton's Record of Lying
7:18 PM, Sep 6, 2012 • By MARK HEMINGWAY

Outrage: AP 'Fact Check' Notes Bill Clinton's Record of Lying | The Weekly Standard

Bill Clinton lies! You gotta be kidding. It’s cruel to call Clinton a liar when truth is not in his genetic code. Calling Clinton a liar is the same as blaming someone for being born with a physical problem.

Obama's rhetoric is clever but no game changer
Mark Mardell North America editor
7 September 2012 Last updated at 02:24 ET

BBC News - Obama's rhetoric is clever but no game changer

Question: What could Hussein possibly change?

Are Democrats Facing Historic String Of Election Losses?
Fri, Sep 07 2012 00:00:00 E A15_ISSUES By J.T. YOUNGJ.T. YOUNG
Posted 09/06/2012 06:41 PM ET

Recent Election Patterns Should Give Both Parties Pause This Year

Easy answer. YES

'Our problems can be solved': Obama pleads for more time and compares himself to FDR as he accepts Democratic nomination
By Toby Harnden In Charlotte, North Carolina

Obama's DNC 2012 speech: President tells Democratic National Convention 'our problems can be solved' | Mail Online

World War II solved FDR’s problems. Does Hussein need more time to plan World War III?

Brian Williams to Valerie Jarrett: Positive Media Coverage for Obama Will be a 'Tall Order'
By Geoffrey Dickens | September 07, 2012 | 02:16

Brian Williams to Valerie Jarrett: Positive Media Coverage for Obama Will be a 'Tall Order' | NewsBusters.org

Holy crap! This is bad news for the rest of us. If Hussein’s media cannot provide positive coverage you know reinstating the Fairness Doctrine before 2016 is in the hopper.

Kerry: ‘Ask Osama bin Laden if he’s better off now’ than 4 years ago
By Olivier Knox, Yahoo! News | The Ticket – 12 hrs ago

Kerry:

I’d rather ask Kerry if all of those Americans he and his fellow anti-Vietnam War traitors got killed in Vietnam are better off now? It was Kerry and his kind who gave North Vietnamese Communists a reason to continue fighting a losing war until they could win a political victory.

Last edited:
When JFK stole the election from Tricky Dicky, did he wear a mask and have a gun? Or was it the election he stole and held for ransom?

When JFK stole the election from Tricky Dicky, did he wear a mask and have a gun? Or was it the election he stole and held for ransom?

To Moonglow: Those questions are so senseless you are the only who can provide an answer.

Forum List

Back