Headline of the Day:

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Michael Woods: Zuccotti Park Day 54: No Smell of Urine or Feces

Hat tip to Hot Air. Is this what Charlie Sheen means by "winning"? (I'm not much of a pop culture guy)

For what it's worth, the park may be dung smell free as the author suggest but the actual article reads like quite the steaming pile. If every Huff and Puff article reads like that one then the whole site has no better than a Yin and Yang relationship to the parody of the New York Post described therein.

Happy reading. You wont find a more rose colored view of OWS anywhere.

:lol:

Hat tip to Hot Air. Is this what Charlie Sheen means by "winning"? (I'm not much of a pop culture guy)

For what it's worth, the park may be dung smell free as the author suggest but the actual article reads like quite the steaming pile. If every Huff and Puff article reads like that one then the whole site has no better than a Yin and Yang relationship to the parody of the New York Post described therein.

"...--I saw a park that didn't smell at all of urine or excrement. Imagine that, the Post and other tear-down artists are maybe playing up that hygiene angle to help de-legitimize the movement? And if the Mayor or anyone plays the cleanliness card,..."

And this about the collection that the Progressives hoped would be the answer to the Tea Party....

And, of course...
"The White House continued its embrace of the Occupy Wall Street protests on Sunday, using the strongest terms yet to identify President Barack Obama with the growing movement." White House Draws Closer To Occupy Wall Street, Says Obama Is Fighting For The Interests Of The 99% - Business Insider

Let's see how smart a move this was:

"A majority of respondents to this week’s RBJ Daily Report Snap Poll opposes the Occupy Wall Street movement in New York City, Rochester and elsewhere."
Snap Poll: Majority opposes Occupy Wall Street movement | Rochester Business Journal New York business news and information

"The danger for Democratic candidates, then, is that they ignore the elephant in the backyard -- the federal government, with which they are more highly identified than are the Republicans. The data show that Republicans continue to have a potent weapon when the criticize big government. The wise course for any candidate, it would seem, is to acknowledge that both entities -- Wall Street and the government -- have major issues, and that these issues should and will be addressed by the candidate. "
Gallup.Com - Polling Matters by Frank Newport: Occupy Wall Street, Obama, Marijuana, and Facebook

"Thirty-three percent (33%) of Likely U.S. Voters hold a favorable view of the protesters, while 43% regard them unfavorably, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Twenty-four percent (24%) are undecided."
36% Say Wall Street Protesters Represent Views of Mainstream America, 44% Disagree - Rasmussen Reports™

I'm not gonna increase the HuffPuff's revenues by reading the crap that passes for 'journalism' there. Sorry, Rag.

I'm not gonna increase the HuffPuff's revenues by reading the crap that passes for 'journalism' there. Sorry, Rag.

I didn't know it was Huff and Puff when I clicked on the "Headline of the Day" tab but I got a kick out of it. (I read it so you don't have to)

The sheer pride in Michael Woods' utterance of "Zuccotti Park Day 54: No Smell of Urine or Feces" is quite telling enough. Boggles the mind really.

"...--I saw a park that didn't smell at all of urine or excrement. Imagine that, the Post and other tear-down artists are maybe playing up that hygiene angle to help de-legitimize the movement? And if the Mayor or anyone plays the cleanliness card,..."

And this about the collection that the Progressives hoped would be the answer to the Tea Party....

And, of course...
"The White House continued its embrace of the Occupy Wall Street protests on Sunday, using the strongest terms yet to identify President Barack Obama with the growing movement." White House Draws Closer To Occupy Wall Street, Says Obama Is Fighting For The Interests Of The 99% - Business Insider

Let's see how smart a move this was:

"A majority of respondents to this week’s RBJ Daily Report Snap Poll opposes the Occupy Wall Street movement in New York City, Rochester and elsewhere."
Snap Poll: Majority opposes Occupy Wall Street movement | Rochester Business Journal New York business news and information

"The danger for Democratic candidates, then, is that they ignore the elephant in the backyard -- the federal government, with which they are more highly identified than are the Republicans. The data show that Republicans continue to have a potent weapon when the criticize big government. The wise course for any candidate, it would seem, is to acknowledge that both entities -- Wall Street and the government -- have major issues, and that these issues should and will be addressed by the candidate. "
Gallup.Com - Polling Matters by Frank Newport: Occupy Wall Street, Obama, Marijuana, and Facebook

"Thirty-three percent (33%) of Likely U.S. Voters hold a favorable view of the protesters, while 43% regard them unfavorably, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey. Twenty-four percent (24%) are undecided."
36% Say Wall Street Protesters Represent Views of Mainstream America, 44% Disagree - Rasmussen Reports™
Obama and the Left in short have owned up to the anarchy. Sweet. It suits them.

Forum List

Back