Headline of the day... "Muslims fear Juan William’s ouster will fan hostility"

Muslims fear Juan William’s ouster will fan hostility - BostonHerald.com

:lol::lol:

Wow. Just more proof that in Multi-culti land, no one can win.

sometimes I feel for muslims, I realy do. The few that I know are fairly nice people, with a couple of exceptions.

But then I think; Fuckem, they brought this shit on themselves.

How many counter terrorism rallies have there been? I know on 9/12 they were dancing in the streets of the ME. Happy innocent people had been killed.

Skip to Juan.

Instead of coming out and saying firing Juan was wrong, he was just saying what we feel when we see skin heads on our streets.

They whine. Oh poor is us, they will hold his firing against us!! Boo hoo!

yeah, that's what I think of when I think of all the pain and suffering Islam brings with it where ever it goes.

sometimes I feel for muslims, I realy do. The few that I know are fairly nice people, with a couple of exceptions.

How many counter terrorism rallies have there been? I know on 9/12 they were dancing in the streets of the ME. Happy innocent people had been killed.

Skip to Juan.

Instead of coming out and saying firing Juan was wrong, he was just saying what we feel when we see skin heads on our streets.

yeah, that's what I think of when I think of all the pain and suffering Islam brings with it where ever it goes.

They didn't 'bring it on themselves', a few extremists brought it on them. They don't whine. The left whine on their behalf. Most moderate Muslims - and that is the vast majority of them - have no issue with what Juan said.... at least, not that I can find.

Skip to Juan.

It's pretty amazing that you said all that when the OP turned out to be untrue.

Skip to Juan.

They didn't 'bring it on themselves', a few extremists brought it on them. They don't whine. The left whine on their behalf. Most moderate Muslims - and that is the vast majority of them - have no issue with what Juan said.... at least, not that I can find.

The vast majority are moderates. People that would never take up arms, or something like that..

Here's some history of what happened to moderates that let the radicals take over. (like in islam)

Hitler
Stalin
Mao
Pol Pot
Kim jung Ill
KKK

There is plenty more. By letting the radicals free reign, and doing so little to stop them, they have brought this on themselves.

and not once have I heard any of them ask the leftist media to cut it out.

Skip to Juan.

:eusa_eh:

Can you prove it untrue, or are you assuming it is.:confused:

As I said, ragheads like you aren't worth my time.
Never wore a rag or any other muslim associated head gear.

Sometimes I wear a white straw Stetson cowboy hat.

Or other times a baseball type of hat that says Dallas Cowboys.

Both go well with my cowboy boots that I wear all of the time. :eusa_angel:
ya know, its kinda funny you using that avatar, given the connections of Intel and Israel
:lol:

Raghead is an attitude more than a manner of dress. A Muslim in a cowboy hat is still a raghead.

Skip to Juan.

:eusa_eh:

Can you prove it untrue, or are you assuming it is.:confused:
Yes. Read the headline, read the article. They don't match.

ya know, its kinda funny you using that avatar, given the connections of Intel and Israel
:lol:

Just proves my point about how ignorant he is.

Forum List

Back