Headline of the day... "Muslims fear Juan William’s ouster will fan hostility"

Yep, mentioning feeling uncomfortable with people dressed in Muslim dress on planes is seriously gonna turn Americans against Muslims.

That's not what they're saying. They're saying that firing him for making those remarks could cause hostility towards them and I don't think that's a completely flawed view. It certainly has the potential to stir up some resentment towards Muslims.

Wow Muslims get pissed off when no action is taken,Muslims get pissed off when action is taken.Muslims are mad when there is talk against the Mosque being built in NYC near the site of the World Trade Center,then they get pissed if the decision is made to move it to another site.

Seems like Muslims are a pretty angry bunch ! ! ! Maybe Juan is right. And while I'm here let me say this.People said Juan's comment about being afraid seeing people dressed up in their Arab best is stupid because the terrorists want to blend in....Well maybe there are a few out there who will get dressed in their traditional outfit to honor Allah as they push the button to detonate a device to take 300 or so to their deaths.

I think I would be a little freaked out on a plane with some Arab types as well. :eusa_shhh:

Muslims fear Juan William’s ouster will fan hostility - BostonHerald.com

:lol::lol:

Wow. Just more proof that in Multi-culti land, no one can win.
The Boston Herald's headline is false. Neither Muslim quoted in the story said what the headline claims.

Talk about fanning the flames.

No. The quotations don't really support the headline. BUt the article isn't based solely on the quotations. Admittedly it wasn't a good piece of journalism. But this is the Boston Herald we're talking about.

Yep, mentioning feeling uncomfortable with people dressed in Muslim dress on planes is seriously gonna turn Americans against Muslims.

That's not what they're saying. They're saying that firing him for making those remarks could cause hostility towards them and I don't think that's a completely flawed view. It certainly has the potential to stir up some resentment towards Muslims.

Wow Muslims get pissed off when no action is taken,Muslims get pissed off when action is taken.Muslims are mad when there is talk against the Mosque being built in NYC near the site of the World Trade Center,then they get pissed if the decision is made to move it to another site.

Seems like Muslims are a pretty angry bunch ! ! ! Maybe Juan is right. And while I'm here let me say this.People said Juan's comment about being afraid seeing people dressed up in their Arab best is stupid because the terrorists want to blend in....Well maybe there are a few out there who will get dressed in their traditional outfit to honor Allah as they push the button to detonate a device to take 300 or so to their deaths.

I think I would be a little freaked out on a plane with some Arab types as well. :eusa_shhh:

Male muzzies dress up in burqas all the time in order to rob stores or blow themselves up.

Male muzzies dress up in burqas all the time in order to rob stores or blow themselves up.
Since you claim this is happening all of the time.

Could you please post exactly where and provide a link.

Thanks

Well, I could but I won't. You can find them yourself, they are all over the web. I'm not going to do your work for you. You can find those stories and about 5000 more on my website about Islam if you want.

Thanks

Well, I could but I won't. You can find them yourself, they are all over the web. I'm not going to do your work for you. You can find those stories and about 5000 more on my website about Islam if you want.
Translation; I made it up :doubt:

Thanks

Translation; I made it up :doubt:

NO, but I don't take orders from ragheads.

Muslims need to stop playing the victim card. After 9/11 there were virtually no riots against Muslims, despite the Muslim community's virtual silence on the incident. Every time they worry they are going to be targeted. Why don't they step up to the plate and condemn Muslim violence? That will do far more to creating good relations with the rest of America than constantly claiming victimhood.

Because when they do, idiots on fox news still say they are terrorists. They don't get a fair voice, you are the enemy and nothing you can do can change that. He said he is very concern with Muslim radicals and is concerned about their safety. Jihad is about defending Islam to the majority of Islam and if they feel Islam is under attack, they will attack more.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H7bun53qaE&feature=related[/ame]

Please realize that your fear and your racism is fueling the terrorist. Its not to late to let the hate out of your heart.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUcHQmUEICc[/ame]

Last edited:
Muslims need to stop playing the victim card. After 9/11 there were virtually no riots against Muslims, despite the Muslim community's virtual silence on the incident. Every time they worry they are going to be targeted. Why don't they step up to the plate and condemn Muslim violence? That will do far more to creating good relations with the rest of America than constantly claiming victimhood.

Everytime they do this (complain they will be targeted) we step back to show we do not hold agression against them and they move forward.

I like this guy. A lot. He claims radical extremism is a Muslim problem and it must be solved by moderate Muslims.

Muslim Doctor Backs Comments Made by Juan Williams

Muslim Doctor Backs Comments Made by Juan Williams Fox News Insider

And that's the point. I don't believe that Muslims disagree with Williams. The problem is not Muslims. The problem is the drooling hordes on the left being offended on behalf of people who are not offended. It's the left playing politics - and their attitude appears to be that they don't give a shit whether their stance actually harms Muslims. It's all about another stick to beat their political opponents.

Seriously, that's what pushes up the 'hate', the idiot left and their ranting. Not Muslims.

Thanks

Using Palestinian Women as Bombs - November 15, 2006 - The New York Sun

Here. It won't shut up Stupidman, but then again nothing will.

I like this guy. A lot. He claims radical extremism is a Muslim problem and it must be solved by moderate Muslims.

Muslim Doctor Backs Comments Made by Juan Williams

Muslim Doctor Backs Comments Made by Juan Williams Fox News Insider

And that's the point. I don't believe that Muslims disagree with Williams. The problem is not Muslims. The problem is the drooling hordes on the left being offended on behalf of people who are not offended. It's the left playing politics - and their attitude appears to be that they don't give a shit whether their stance actually harms Muslims. It's all about another stick to beat their political opponents.

Seriously, that's what pushes up the 'hate', the idiot left and their ranting. Not Muslims.

Couldn't have said it better myself CG :eusa_angel:

Thanks

OK, here's just the latest incident of burqa bombers:

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — A suicide car bomber and three armed militants wearing explosives vests and dressed as women attacked a United Nations compound Saturday in western Afghanistan, but Afghan security forces killed the attackers and no U.N. employees were harmed, officials said.

The brazen attack began when four militants drove up to the U.N. compound in a car laden with explosives and fired a rocket toward the entrance, said Dilawar Shah Dilawar, deputy police chief of Herat province.

The militants tried unsuccessfully to blow up the gate with the rocket so they could drive the car inside the compound, he said. When that didn't work, three of the militants got out of the car and the fourth blew up the vehicle, killing himself. The explosion destroyed the gate, allowing the three to get inside.

"The three attackers were wearing police uniforms covered with burqas," Dilawar said, referring to the long, flowing garment that many Afghan women wear in public. "All of them had suicide vests and AK-47s."

Militants sometimes wear burqas or police uniforms as a disguise. The Interior Ministry denied the attackers were wearing police uniforms.

Suicide attackers assault U.N. office in Afghanistan - Washington Times

Forum List

Back