headed to north carolina

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
taking another job changing the batteries in the nextel towers! dont know how long ill be gone but im hoping to get a laptop shortly to get back onthe net.
after the batteries we get to update cables and cat 5 in stores in the mid west. alot better paying than what im doing now, but i hate to leave.

Johnney said:
taking another job changing the batteries in the nextel towers! dont know how long ill be gone but im hoping to get a laptop shortly to get back onthe net.
after the batteries we get to update cables and cat 5 in stores in the mid west. alot better paying than what im doing now, but i hate to leave.

Well good luck and don't stay away too long.. YOur fatties will miss you ! :happy2:

Johnney said:

Good luck with the new job! Have fun spending the 'better paying...' Midwest? Well maybe you'll give me a holler!

based out of charlotte, but working in IN, TN, and NC.
there are 600 towers that need changing in tn and nc alone.

Jeanne is coming my way so I say bring it on... :funnyface well you better so call me in the next few days...the only day i have to work during the day is on sunday but the rest of the days i'm working night..also everyone i'm working in the castle on Monday with Cinderalla.. :clap: :mm: I'm moving up in the world...hope you have fun..see ya in North Carolina in the next six months..I'll be there...I'm on my way..

Forum List

Back