Headed for Hothouse Earth

JohnLaw ignored my TWO replies to him, despite that it addressed his post completely:

My first comment (#31)

"Did you bother to read the paper at all?

The Abstract alone make clear it is another hyperbolic warmist nonsense."

It was a reply to post #1

============================

The other one in much more detail showing that his post are based on ZERO science research, it is PERSPECTIVE, nothing more, from comment 60,

"John, there is NO new science in it, didn't you bother to read the abstract?

It is written as a PERSPECTIVE, which means a Point of view, nothing more.

Here is a section you missed:

"Yet, it is not a research paper and contains nothing new in the way of climate science. It is a future scenario pieced together by quoting selected (cherry-picked) references with a lot of hand-waving in-between. The author’s say it’s not conclusive, and they hope it’s not going to be true. They have a responsibility to ask the question, they claim, admitting it’s extreme."

bolding mine

The fact is that we live in an ICE HOUSE world!"

You presented a science free claim that was easily exposed as warmist bullcrap, it is a PERSPECTIVE nothing more!

Crick tried to salvage your utter failure by pushing his bag of bullcrap and lies:

"The climate has always been changing in some manner and to some degree. Right now the evidence says it is getting warmer and the rate of warming - already unprecedented in human history - seems to be accelerating dramatically. The possibility exists that there is a tipping point and that we are approaching it. Your contention that we are headed for an ice age is ignorant gibberish and we should treat it as such... "

My reply at comment 61, exposed his unsupported warmist baloney by pointing out the obvious, that warming trends are similar to PREVIOUS warming trends and that we are actually in an ICE age, which he seems to dispute in his stupid babble.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back