Head Rabbi Says Non-Jews exist only to serve Jews

I do not recall jesus saying "judge not others" maybe he did -----but I do not think that is recorded in the New Testament------sherri invents lots of crap. Christian dogma has---for centuries, included a concept that the only people who "go to heaven" are those who believe the details of christianity----and there are lines in the New Testament that imply that jesus is the ONLY way to "heaven" it is such a silly concept that there is no way I can believe that jesus came up with it------it is not consistent with his pharisee ideology

You dumb Jew, how can you be so ignorant of Christianity? It's not like we hide our Bible and its teachings as you bastards hide your Talmud and its teachings.

There are ignorant and cowardly Christians who think Jesus taught not to judge. Jesus said "do not judge so that you won't be judged." But, in context, he's talking about hypocritical judging between Christians: "Hypocrite! First take the log out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye." Only someone with shit for brains could think that Jesus meant not to condemn sin or destructive behavior.

Also, Jesus wasn't a pharisee, nor did he consider himself to be a Jew at all.

anyone who knows anything about the new testament -----knows that jesus was a PHARISEE JEW by his own choice It is clear that even if you read the New Testament ----you had no idea what you were reading In fact most of the adages that are attributed to Jesus in that book are TYPICAL and COMMONLY USED PHARISEE ADAGES OF HIS TIME. An interesting factoid that is hidden from most christians is the fact that TOSSING THE MONEY CHANGERS OUT OF THE TEMPLE was an act that every PHARISEE IN THE WORLD APPLAUDED the act was designed to keep trash like you out of the temple courtyard and was so TYPICAL PHARISEE that your fellow nazis get sick when they think about so they managed to create a fraud out of it that idiots like you swallow

I do not recall jesus saying "judge not others" maybe he did -----but I do not think that is recorded in the New Testament------sherri invents lots of crap. Christian dogma has---for centuries, included a concept that the only people who "go to heaven" are those who believe the details of christianity----and there are lines in the New Testament that imply that jesus is the ONLY way to "heaven" it is such a silly concept that there is no way I can believe that jesus came up with it------it is not consistent with his pharisee ideology

You dumb Jew, how can you be so ignorant of Christianity? It's not like we hide our Bible and its teachings as you bastards hide your Talmud and its teachings.

There are ignorant and cowardly Christians who think Jesus taught not to judge. Jesus said "do not judge so that you won't be judged." But, in context, he's talking about hypocritical judging between Christians: "Hypocrite! First take the log out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye." Only someone with shit for brains could think that Jesus meant not to condemn sin or destructive behavior.

Of course he considered himself Jewish. He was circumcised at 8 days, and ritually purified at 40 days, just like it says in the Bible. He refused to help a Canaanite woman, because he said his teachings were only for Jews.
Jews don't "hide " our Talmud. You can walk into any yeshiva (Hebrew school), take out a volume from the shelf and read it. Just because it's not as well-known as the Bible, doesn't mean it's hidden.
While I'm addressing your issues, you said the Bible is Christian and the Talmud is Jewish. But everyone knows the first part of your Bible is our Torah. No matter how much you deny Christianity's Jewish origins, they will still come back to haunt you, Ariux.

an interesting factoid about Jesus the pharisee jew-----is that he used many of the standard PHARISEE adages of his time which can also be found in the talmud There are many idiot christian theologians who are not even aware of that fact BTW Jesus was placed in the family crypt of one of his own very good pharisee buddies which would not have happened were he not a PHARISEE himself ALSO that thing in the temple courtyard with the "MONEY CHANGERS as 100% PHARISEE the PHARISEE's hated the fact that there was FOREIGN TRASH BUSINESS going on in the Temple Court yard------sorry -----they do not teach the facts in SUNDAY SCHOOL

Of course he considered himself Jewish. He was circumcised at 8 days, and ritually purified at 40 days, just like it says in the Bible. He refused to help a Canaanite woman, because he said his teachings were only for Jews.
Jews don't "hide " our Talmud. You can walk into any yeshiva (Hebrew school), take out a volume from the shelf and read it. Just because it's not as well-known as the Bible, doesn't mean it's hidden.
While I'm addressing your issues, you said the Bible is Christian and the Talmud is Jewish. But everyone knows the first part of your Bible is our Torah. No matter how much you deny Christianity's Jewish origins, they will still come back to haunt you, Ariux.
Jew haters make a career out if bashing Jews and Judaism, but once they're reminded that Jesus was a practicing Jew that preached from the OT, fuses go off in their empty skulls and their heads start turning around their necks like the possessed girl in the movie "The Exorcist". Heh heh heh!

exorcist-Color1.jpg

19831__exorcist_l.jpg

Last edited:
The jewish post mortem PARADISE seems to me to be described as something like a Giant Yeshiva -----with a wedding like party going on what do gentiles ACTUALLY DO THERE? ----or do they have a GENTILE PART where they play football? I once read accounts of eating going on in post mortem heaven------what do gentiles eat? are they required to keep kosher?

irosie91,

In Heaven, there are not Jews and Gentiles. Those hateful labels dividing and demonizing simply no longer exist. There are no Zionists or Nazis there, either. Those hateful isms are no more, none of them have a place there.

Sherri
Shadap Sherri Jendeh kolfat, Zionism is not an evil or bad thing, but your filthy Islamism is. It will be flushed down the same toilet of history that Nazism and Communism were flushed.

I find myself being reminded of an argument I had with my Sunday school teacher, who insisted a 90 year old Jewish woman who rejected Christ as the Messiah would go to hell. My statement to her was, who are you to judge her, did not Jesus tell us not to judge others.

Sherri

That Jew isn't going to heaven, even if he's old. He devoted his whole life to hating God. If you don't like it, you can become an Atheist, and still not go to Heaven.
Mention the word "Jew" and observe the transformation in Ariux:

tumblr_lra37bPscm1r099cco1_500.gif

Forum List

Back