Head On, Apply Directly To The Forehead!

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004

Said1 said:
Apply what?

It's this ad that keeps playing on fox news. It's for some headache rub or patch or something that you apply directly to the forehead. The announcer is very repetitive and it's burned into my brain.

rtwngAvngr said:
It's this ad that keeps playing on fox news. It's for some headache rub or patch or something that you apply directly to the forehead. The announcer is very repetitive and it's burned into my brain.
I've seen that, I keep wondering, 'What is it for?' Headaches, brain tumors, ADD, what?

Said1 said:
Sounds like quite the sitcheation you got going on in yer head.

Truly, I didn't get what he posted first, but that is the weirdest commercial by far, I've ever seen.

I think Head-On is BS. I think they figured out that headaches are psychosematic, and they just needed some random product to make people think they can't get their headaches away on their own.

It's a consipracy, I tell ya.:tinfoil:

Dan said:
I think Head-On is BS. I think they figured out that headaches are psychosematic, and they just needed some random product to make people think they can't get their headaches away on their own.

It's a consipracy, I tell ya.:tinfoil:
So it IS for headaches? Not pms, cancer, what have you?

Kathianne said:
So it IS for headaches? Not pms, cancer, what have you?

They have some for some other kind of pain too but that commercial is by FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR my biggest headache. :fu2:

rtwngAvngr said:
i thought i was the only one annoyed by this ad. it reminds me of the ad for the 'antenna extender' for cell phones. a shiny sticker with a picture of a circuit trying to trick you into thinking it extends your range...

Forum List

Back