Head of the EPA tosses Tantrum..

Your side has circumvented the Constitution to push your agenda.

Where?

You do it by citing old laws to do any damned thing you want.

I hate to break it to you, but old laws are still laws. Like the laws against murder and rape and stealing? Hundreds of years old. Thousands, really. But, you know what? They still work.

You post the same graph time and time again and still can't quantify the amount of warming by man.

The problem isn't anything lacking from that graph. It's what's lacking from that head of yours.

You take natural phenomenon and equate it to man.

You seem to think man is operating in a different universe than the rest of reality

You refuse to look at how much heat is dissipated by natural events like Typhoons [sic] and Hurricanes [sic]. Natures AC units.

Dissipated to where?

You go la la la when your computer models don't match reality.

Show us.

You refuse to admit that the IPCC lied it's asses off.

That's because I don't lie.

You refuse that the science was so fucked up in the 70's that they predicted another Ice age.

I have never denied that some few scientists have been concerned about an ice age.

You change the title over and over again as people ditch your beliefs aka Global Cooling [sic] to.

I have never changed any titles.

You destroy industry with your bs, and praise the new, while using the old to build it.

When an industry does more harm than good, I will seek to change it or end it. If you think I shouldn't, you're just getting too stupid for words.

and so on.
Yes, and so on.
what are alternatives to coal that you are working on?

These meatheads are pissed because their green agenda isn't going nearly as well as planned. In fact, a huge majority of people are unimpressed. Couple that with a recent poll showing that 69% of the folks think the scientists are fucking with the data and sure...............these people are universally miserable.

These people.......they know the EPA is corrupt......know it exists to grow government authority and up the tax rate on small business........know its design is to smash capitalism via a poison drip...........

Doesn't and wont matter to these frauds.........they hate their country and want the destruction of everything that is traditional. Mofu's hate their country.............always have.

............and what sucks most about these fools is their support of this shitty agency helps ruin lives. These fucks are just fine with making poverty stricken people pay more for electricity. ALOT more if they get their way. More disgraceful is..........these climate crusaders largely sit on their asses and have little or no real responsibilities in life and are just fine shitting on the extremely hard working small business guy working 60-70 hours/week. The motto of the AGW climate crusaders towards these hard working Americans? "FUCK YOU!!!!!"

The EPA is their sledgehammer........the fuckers even admit it >>>

there is no humility in the warmer agenda, just death and money.

Forum List

Back