Head Of Oklahoma Gop Calls Islam A Cancer That Needs To Be Elimanated

He's just pointing out what has been blatantly obvious for centuries. He must have read the Koran.

What he's saying is that 1 billion people need to be exterminated and their religion destroyed. Good luck with that arm chair generals.

"Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control people."

And there you have why some people are so anti alternative energy and why certain companies want to control the food supply.

He's certifiably nuts IF he actually said we need to eradicate Islam.

I haven't seen the video or read the text

That being said, radical Islam is a danger and treating it like it has no relation to Islam is just as stupid as saying we should eradicate ALL Muslims.

What role did the US government play in creating the threat of radical Islam? During the Cold War the CIA saw fundamentalist Islam as a weapon to use against the Soviets and Third World nationalism; during the '70s the US used the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt to check Soviet expansion and prevent the spread of Marxism. IS is simply the latest US tool in the ME, and tools like Bennett condemn them for serving the same interests as he did in Iraq and Afghanistan.

How the US Helped Create Al Qaeda and ISIS CounterPunch Tells the Facts Names the Names

What role did the US government play in creating the threat of radical Islam? During the Cold War the CIA saw fundamentalist Islam as a weapon to use against the Soviets and Third World nationalism; during the '70s the US used the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt to check Soviet expansion and prevent the spread of Marxism. IS is simply the latest US tool in the ME, and tools like Bennett condemn them for serving the same interests as he did in Iraq and Afghanistan.

How the US Helped Create Al Qaeda and ISIS CounterPunch Tells the Facts Names the Names

If true. then you doubly make the OPs point for him. Any responsible pet owner puts their pet down when they can't control said pet and keep them from being a danger.

If true. then you doubly make the OPs point for him. Any responsible pet owner puts their pet down when they can't control said pet and keep them from being a danger.
Why are you conflating human beings with "pets?"
Hired killers like Bennett played a key role in creating pre-conditions for radical Sunni groups, like IS, to take root, and now he's calling Islam "a cancer in our nation that needs to be cut out." IS is the symptom, and US Exceptionalism is the cancer.

Forum List

Back