Head of massive prostitution ring gets 18 years in prison

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
Rami Saban and three accomplices who headed one of ‘most extensive human-trafficking rings in Israel’s history’ jailed and ordered to compensate victims.

ed note–remember as you read this that Saban was justified in his religious beliefs to do this, as the Old Testament is rife with examples of the menfolk exploiting women for sexual purposes. Besides Abraham selling his wife Sarah into concubinage to the Egyptian Pharaoh, we also have the case of Abraham’s nephew Lott, who gives his 2 virgin daughters away to a group of sex freaks from Sodom–
Head of massive prostitution ring gets 18 years in prison « The Ugly Truth

Sounds like Muhammad's life story except for Muhammad's 6 year old wife :bow3:

Rami Saban and three accomplices who headed one of ‘most extensive human-trafficking rings in Israel’s history’ jailed and ordered to compensate victims.

ed note–remember as you read this that Saban was justified in his religious beliefs to do this, as the Old Testament is rife with examples of the menfolk exploiting women for sexual purposes. Besides Abraham selling his wife Sarah into concubinage to the Egyptian Pharaoh, we also have the case of Abraham’s nephew Lott, who gives his 2 virgin daughters away to a group of sex freaks from Sodom–
Sounds like Jos the Iranian Hezbollah pig boy sucker of Mullahs was looking for a job there.

Jos, tell us about the record number of child prostitutes in Iran as a result of what the Islamist regime has done. I hear it's become worse than Thailand and Cambodia. Not to mention all the bullshit Islamic Shiite "temporary marriage" religious licenses that Mullahs issue to give religious sanction to prostitutes and their clients. Come on, don't be shy now. What's the word for it in Farsi, pig boy?

I was fourteen years old and my relationship with my parents was on the edge just like any other teenager. I started to become interested in boys. I felt as if no one understood me, not even my friends. I especially didn t feel pretty with my braces
It all changed when I met him . It was fascinating to know that a college student would care so much about me. He was the most wonderful person. He treated me like a queen, and soon we became the best of friends. I felt I could tell him anything. As our friendship progressed, we talked about different topics including religion. He had different beliefs than me; he was Shia while I was Sunni. We always argued upon the differences. He had a way with making things sound bettter than what they were. Soon I became very confused.

One day he mentioned the idea of Mut'a. He told me that it was a type of temporary marriage, which was halal even in Sunni books. At first I didn t believe him, but he used sources such as Bukhari and Muslim. I took his word for it, and before I realized, I was into a lot of trouble. I was in Mut'a for four years. As time went by, I learnt that I had lost my honor and dignity to someone who had done this to several other girls. Allah helped me open my eyes and realize what I had gotten myself into. By now, I was on the verge of switching beliefs to be a Shia. At this point, I decided to really search for the truth. Since I cannot present the whole research, I have tried to give a very brief idea about Mut'a.

I hope to inform and educate the people about the disease of Mut'a, which is spreading rapidly in the sunni community. It is the goal of certain Shia individuals to do Mut'a with innocent girls, who lack knowledge of religion and experience of life. They convince them with their beliefs, and create confusion in their minds. I beg every sister, brother, father, mother, and friend to take a closer look at their dear ones, and make sure they do not become victims to the concept of Mut'a.

Mut'a is a form of temporary marriage where a man can marry a woman for an agreed amount of time and money(mahr). In Mut'a, the husband is not financially responsible for the wife. There are no set limits in this kind of marriage by the Shias. According Shia beliefs, no witnesses nor a permission of the guardian is needed (the Sunni father does not believe in Mut'a), and there is no limit on the number of Mut'a one can do.
Also, the time period can be as little as one hour to as long as sixty years. In addition, a man who is permanently married can do as many Mut'a as he feels like, even with married women. This is very similar to prostitution indeed.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27307

Last edited:
The entire Arab Muslime world should be destroyed for their child marriages

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM7o0J9duGc]Sick Arab Muslim CHILD Marriage - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned

Sounds like Jos the Iranian Hezbollah pig boy sucker of Mullahs was looking for a job there.

Jos, tell us about the record number of child prostitutes in Iran as a result of what the Islamist regime has done. I hear it's become worse than Thailand and Cambodia. Not to mention all the bullshit Islamic Shiite "temporary marriage" religious licenses that Mullahs issue to give religious sanction to prostitutes and their clients. Come on, don't be shy now. What's the word for it in Farsi, pig boy?

Post a link to your claims, pig wimp
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8]Squeal Like a Pig - YouTube[/ame]

TALA AL-HEJAILAN: Child Marriages: Why Are They Still Legal?
Ask yourself this simple question. Would you enter into a contract with a child? Would you consider anyone under the age of 16 or even 18 to be mature enough to make a life-changing decision and be bound by the terms of this decision for life? Most people would say no!

Let us consider the validity of a contract from a legal perspective. Since the beginning of time, for a contract to be deemed valid, there must be informed consent from both parties to the agreement. One cannot enter into a valid contract with someone who does not have the mental or legal capacity to truly know and understand the terms to which they are agreeing. There must be a reason why, legally, a person under the age of 16, 18 or 21 in some countries is considered to be a minor — and thus mentally unfit to be a party to a contract.

Marriage is a form of contract, and it is not just any kind of contract, it is a contract that changes one’s life and affects a person’s entire being in the most relevant ways. Even in Islam, for this contract to be valid, there must be “informed consent” from both parties otherwise the marriage will be considered null and void and thus, legally, there are justified grounds for annulment. Both Islamic Law and Saudi Law require full consent of both parties to the contract for it to be lawful.

Therefore, it could be said that a child under the age of 18 cannot possibly be a party to a contract. The final decision to enter into a marriage is for the woman and the man to make, which means that a marriage with any undue influence would be void. A child (anyone under the age of 18) cannot possibly be deemed mature or mentally capable to enter into such a contract with another person, and especially not with someone who is 10, 20, 30 years her senior. Moreover, the practice of forced child marriage is a clear violation of Islamic principles and laws since Islam made it clear that a woman’s consent is vital for a marriage to be considered valid, even if the said child being wed has already reached puberty.

The most commonly used justification for child marriage is that the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) married Aisha (known as the mother of the believers) at the tender age of 9. Yes, indeed the prophet did marry Aisha when she was a child, but the Prophet wed Aisha so young in order for her to become his student and after his death, she would go on teaching Islam. Aisha was married at 9 so that she could live in the Prophet’s home and breath the Prophet’s ways so that her mission of continuing his legacy in teaching Islam would be possible. It is also well known that the Prophet and his young wife were not “married” until she was 15 or older as per the most of the Islamic historical sources. The reality of the child marriages that take place today is far from justifiable no matter how much one tries to find valid reasons for their occurrence.

Saudi Arabia has no law setting a minimum age for marriage for either gender. There have been repeated talks and so-called reforms that are supposed to happen in order to end child marriage that take place today. The controversially still-legal act of marrying a child not only defies true Islamic teachings of consent, but also human nature as a whole.
Child marriages:*Why are they still legal? - Arab News

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM7o0J9duGc]Sick Arab Muslim CHILD Marriage - YouTube[/ame]

Post a link to your claims, pig wimp
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLN3QoN-q8]Squeal Like a Pig - YouTube[/ame]
Keep sucking, Hezbollah pig boy. Suck suck suck.

Iranian minister backs temporary marriage to relieve lust of youth | World news | The Guardian

Iranian minister backs temporary marriage to relieve lust of youth

Robert Tait in Tehran
The Guardian, Sunday 3 June 2007

Iran's interior minister has challenged a social taboo by urging the revival of the ancient Shia practice of temporary marriage to give young people easier legitimate access to sex.
Moustafa Pourmohammadi, the minister, said the tradition, known as sigheh, should be promoted to offset a trend towards later marriage, which he said was depriving Iran's youth of sexual fulfilment.

The custom of sigheh, which allows couples to establish unions lasting from a few minutes to 99 years, is permitted under Shia Islam but has been likened in Iran to prostitution.

But Mr Pourmohammadi, a conservative cleric, described it as "God's rule" and said it was an acceptable alternative to pre-marital sex, which is forbidden under Islamic law.

"The increase in the marriage age in this country has caused many problems," he told a conference in the city of Qom. "Is it possible that Islam is indifferent to a 15-year-old youth into whom God has put lust? We have to find a solution to meet the sexual desire of the youth who have no possibility of marriage. Islam is a comprehensive and complete religion and has a solution for every behaviour and need, and temporary marriage is one of its solutions for the needs of the youth."

Last edited:
Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
Muhammad [53 years old] married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sAY9rw15uA]Mohammed is a Pedophile Movement for Italy Leader Daniela Santanchè on Domenica Cinque 11 08 09 - YouTube[/ame]

Muhammad [53 years old] married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sAY9rw15uA]Mohammed is a Pedophile Movement for Italy Leader Daniela Santanchè on Domenica Cinque 11 08 09 - YouTube[/ame]
I think Allah has ordained Jos to be a Mullah sucking Hezbollah pig boy that eats Jewish shit for the rest of his life. Mashallah. What a sucker.

Jos

Founding Father of the United States of America John Adams
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization
Amazon.com: Roots Of American Order (9781882926992): Russell Kirk, Forrest McDonald: Books

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
Amazon.com]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books

"Last edited by Roudy; Today at 10:04 PM. Reason: "Clean up" your goat pulled away?

Last edited:
If the pedophile muhammad were alive today, he'd be in jail for life for child molestation. Muslimes call him The Perfect Man who must be emulated :eek:

If the pedophile muhammad were alive today, he'd be in jail for life for child molestation.

Depends where he lived, if he lived in Saudi Arabia or Pakistan probably not.

"Last edited by Roudy; Today at 10:04 PM. Reason: "Clean up" your goat pulled away?
Clean up as in clean up the Mullah sperm drooling from the side of your mouth before you post something, Hezbollah pig boy.

Last edited:
Jos worships a pedophile :eek:

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth [islimic text of conduct of muhammad, second only to the quran in importance, must be emulated by all practicing muslimes]
Narrated 'Aisha: That the Prophet said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done.

My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me.”
Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth
When Mohammed asked Abu Bakr for Aisha’s [6 years old] hand in marriage, Abu replied, “But I am your brother.” Mohammed said, “You are only my brother in Allah’s religion and His Book, so it is lawful for me to marry her.”
Quran 33:21...
Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.

Poor Jos, I'm beginning to feel sorry for him. This is like beating up on a mentally ill person. I'm beginning to feel guilty. NOT.

Jos

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Too bad the pedophile muhammad was not arrested 1400 years ago for molesting 6 year old aisha.:eek:

The pedophile even had her wash his semen-stained pants :eek:

Forum List

Back