Head of Goldman Sachs Visited Obama 4 Times at White House

If the best that the left has is 'Mommy, he did it too' then it is no wonder the country is in such a damned mess. It was NOT acceptable with the previous administration and it is NOT acceptable in this one. I thought this guy was supposed to be different.

Same old shit, different day.

We will never forget the EPIC failure of your ideas.

i know you hate that fact.

Get some new ideas and you wont have to keep hearing about how the ones you STILL cling to (even though they failed ) would just continue to fail.

GET SOME IDEAS THAT MAY WORK!

Can you tell us who Cheney met with on the energy issue?

Oh yeah we were never allowed to know huh?

I call Shenanigans.

You are implying that Cheney's meeting were wrong.

At least have the intellectual honesty to apply the same standards to Obama.

How many ex GS employees are now employed by this Administration?

I know the answer, I just wonder if the lefties on here are aware.

That is a good question that I'm sure you will tell us the answer to. But the real issue is...how many MORE ex GS employees are in employed by this Administration as compared to past administrations? How many MORE GS Heads have visited Obama compared to past administrations?

The answer to those questions are important because if this is standard behavior by administrations...there is no story here. IF it is something new and different, it certainly bears investigating.

What a fucking tool. What a total fucking tool.

How so?

Europe is very pissed at Goldman for selling them junk. Europe is going to go after these guys worse than we are.

How many ex GS employees are now employed by this Administration?

I know the answer, I just wonder if the lefties on here are aware.

That is a good question that I'm sure you will tell us the answer to. But the real issue is...how many MORE ex GS employees are in employed by this Administration as compared to past administrations? How many MORE GS Heads have visited Obama compared to past administrations?

The answer to those questions are important because if this is standard behavior by administrations...there is no story here. IF it is something new and different, it certainly bears investigating.

Rich people have more access than regular folks? Shocked, I say.

Forum List

Back