Head Count

I lean

• Total voters
As I figured, the lefties will lie or not vote to skew the results. BDBoop has not voted in her own poll and Moonglow and Mr Clean call themselves moderates.

Are you aware that once I vote, I will no longer be able to see the votes? Obviously you haven't voted either - is it for the same reason?

Are you sure? I voted and I can still see the votes both those on the graph and the individual votes. Why couldn't you?

I've never been able to see the individual votes once I vote. I lose the link on the right.

As I figured, the lefties will lie or not vote to skew the results. BDBoop has not voted in her own poll and Moonglow and Mr Clean call themselves moderates.

Are you aware that once I vote, I will no longer be able to see the votes? Obviously you haven't voted either - is it for the same reason?

That is simply not true. One never loses the ability to see the results.

Okay, I voted; can no longer see who voted what.

Figured it out! Old dog, learning new tricks right here. WooT!!

You don't see how many folks have voted? If you click on the number of people who have voted you should be able to see who voted what.

Whoops I didn't see the second sentence.

But hey, us old dogs are special. We might have to learn some tricks the kids take for granted, but at least we've been around the block a few times. :)

Last edited:
It was easy, very hard righ and proud. Someone called me far right and thought it was an insult. HAHA, he could have just asked me.

Moonglow is a left wing hack and an Obama yes man.

Boop if you dont wanna vote, just tells us what you would put down, I love to see people rate themselves.

So the science of this is gonna be WAAAY off since at least half of the people you consider Cons on this board are really libertarians..

I didn't go over your head here did I?

Do you mean Libertarians or the 'I didn't know what that was till 2009' Libertarians?

Hmmmm... I'm not gonna flog anyone because they woke up YESTERDAY and saw the political carnage. Welcome!! -- here's your doorcards --- go get this petition signed. ANd put down that doobie.

Who are all these "new Libertarians?" I think they are largely fleeing BOTH parties and they -- like MOST OF AMERICA describe themselves as "socially liberal" and "fiscally conservative".. That's good enough for the NEW membership IMHO.

So the science of this is gonna be WAAAY off since at least half of the people you consider Cons on this board are really libertarians..

I didn't go over your head here did I?

Do you mean Libertarians or the 'I didn't know what that was till 2009' Libertarians?

Hmmmm... I'm not gonna flog anyone because they woke up YESTERDAY and saw the political carnage. Welcome!! -- here's your doorcards --- go get this petition signed. ANd put down that doobie.

Who are all these "new Libertarians?" I think they are largely fleeing BOTH parties and they -- like MOST OF AMERICA describe themselves as "socially liberal" and "fiscally conservative".. That's good enough for the NEW membership IMHO.

The tea party.

Anyone that voted Republican in 2008 and now calls themselves a Libertarian.

I just don't buy it from most of them. They'll be voting for Romney in November, which a real Libertarian wouldn't do.

In the General Public it's a bit more than 2 to 1 Conservative VS Liberal, When ever they do a poll on it. Tad over that Ratio here so far, But Like I said I don't even believe every Name on this Board is what they pretend to be. We have Fakers on Both sides trying to play into Stereotypes of the Other. IMO anyways.

Only seven polling LEFT? I get more leftists--admittedly mostly trolls but not all--than that on the first page or two of most new threads I start. :)

thats no surprise......maybe more people need to see it for a few days or, like the media, they'll always tell us how a 'con' or rep. is but they hardly ever use an identifier/pejorative for anyone else...oh wait, except a moderate becasue you know they are not 'right' so they are OK to ID.

I love the way all the people who labeled themselves as either "moderate" or "none of the above" are hardcore lefties and Obama fluffers.

It just goes to show that lefties can't even be honest with themselves.

all of them?.....so that would include me......you and the Rabbi have negged me in the past....so you guys think im left .....while many Liberals here consider me a Righty and have told me so........and since i have never praised Obama and have said numerous times he is a piss poor leader, that leaves out the fluffer part....to you and guys like you Bri,like your counterpart on the left Dean.....if you dont agree with me,you must be from the other side.....what else could it be?....

The tea party.

Anyone that voted Republican in 2008 and now calls themselves a Libertarian.

I just don't buy it from most of them. They'll be voting for Romney in November, which a real Libertarian wouldn't do.

You Could not be more Wrong, A Real Libertarian knows that the Libertarian Candidate has 0 Chance of winning, and He also Knows that A Moderate Republican Probably shares his Values on things more Often Than a Liberal Democrat.

Pretty simple Decision if you ask me.

Real Libertarian also know that Divided Government and Grid Lock, Can often be the Best Option at the time. I rather See Nothing Get done, then much of the Current Administrations Agenda.

Don't get me wrong, If we somehow reformed this Broken, Corrupted 2 Party system, In which no matter how at each others throats they may act The 2 Parties actually work in Unison to make sure nobody else ever gets a Fair shot at a seat at the Table. I would Be all over Voting for the Libertarian Candidate.

But that has about much chance of ever happening as I do of Giving Birth as a man.

After nearly 50 Years of Life, about 35 of that interested in Politics(as a raging Liberal at first :) ) I can tell you with Confidence that were all wasting our time. Unless the System is Reformed you might as well vote Blindfolded with Darts, Because no matter who we vote for, The Results will be the same. The Only choice is How fast the Fall happens.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back