He(y) He(y)... It's me!

What former President coined the phrase in their speeches to Make America Great Again?

• President Obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jameny5

VIP Member
May 16, 2019
Orange County, NY
Hi everybody! I'm a useless Dummiecrat on here. I was given this name by the Republitard's. I thought the Constitution was a revered document - In Donnies words - WRONG - BIGLY! It is a snot nose rag or posterior wiper. Anyway the Hudson Valley is a no nonsense place. I come on here in peace to doubt the doubters and defend, defile, shred and contest - pure dee bull.... <---- You know the rest.I will boldly go where free speech takes me. So stay tuned. If you are offended by me - move, move - get out of my way! In solidarity to our picked on poor, homeless people and mentally ill; I will do my best to stick up and defend you when it is necessary. Other than that hi and Jameny5 is on deck for whatever the Great I am's have for me. You know who you are. Do I have to go there? Out1....

I'm not offended by your post.

You should be though.

Oh yeah... welcome.

Hi everybody! I'm a useless Dummiecrat on here. I was given this name by the Republitard's. I thought the Constitution was a revered document - In Donnies words - WRONG - BIGLY! It is a snot nose rag or posterior wiper. Anyway the Hudson Valley is a no nonsense place. I come on here in peace to doubt the doubters and defend, defile, shred and contest - pure dee bull.... <---- You know the rest.I will boldly go where free speech takes me. So stay tuned. If you are offended by me - move, move - get out of my way! In solidarity to our picked on poor, homeless people and mentally ill; I will do my best to stick up and defend you when it is necessary. Other than that hi and Jameny5 is on deck for whatever the Great I am's have for me. You know who you are. Do I have to go there? Out1....
Ronald Raygun.

You seem familiar. Ever see a grown man naked, jameny?

Do you like gladiator movies?

Have you ever heard of paragraphs?

Hi, jameny5. Well, the Repulitards put "amen" on your tummy. At least they have a sense of humor. :lmao:

OP's first thread tries to compare President Trump to David Duke, and the OP wonders why he's a "useless Dummiecrat on here."

Stevie Wonder could have seen this thread coming.

Oh the rabbits are coming hooray, hooray! Boy have they come. Meah whaddop snock? Welcome to the fizzorum... I mean forum!

upload_2019-12-19_23-21-27.png

Nice to have you with us, jameny5. Enjoy the board and have a Merry Christmas.
upload_2019-12-20_8-25-43.png

Ahh trump is a follower of duke lol cooo kooo

who are the kkk democrats
731B5BAD-3E44-4178-9C0F-8DB636395855.jpeg

Forum List

Back