He will Unleash a Bloody Terror!

I wonder what the fouding fathers would think of mainstream political discourse today.

Would they be like, "jeez what a bunch of boring panzies"? or would they be "they're so respectful and intelligent"?

What they said about him during the election:
"Murder, robbery, rape, adultery, and incest will be openly taught and practiced, the air will be rent with the cries of the distressed, the soil will be soaked with blood, and the nation black with crimes."

And yet...

Politics sure has become brutal these days.

:

Even worse......

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!
Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...
The dead rising from the grave!
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

I was and still am waiting for the heavens to open up, and money rain down on me. Obama had such a great campaign.

"Murder, robbery, rape, adultery, and incest will be openly taught and practiced, the air will be rent with the cries of the distressed, the soil will be soaked with blood, and the nation black with crimes."

And yet...

:

Even worse......

I was and still am waiting for the heavens to open up, and money rain down on me. Obama had such a great campaign.

He never promised a rose garden, he promised CHANGE in Washington, which is what the people elected him for. It was a given that the right would go into shock. Now, ironically, they promise their own CHANGE, but thus far no specifics. Carry on, conservatives. We wait with baited breath.

Who said that?

Who are they?

Can you give a list?

What we did say was that he was a barely competent narcissist who will give us retread politicians in power, retread ideas in practice and a long list of broken promises he knew were impossible when he made them
Obama quoting the verbal attacks on Thomas Jefferson in his run for president.

Daily Kos: Susan J. Douglas asks: Can we escape our history?

Is there any point to this discussion? Politics has always been brutal.

Even worse......

He never promised a rose garden, he promised CHANGE in Washington, which is what the people elected him for. It was a given that the right would go into shock. Now, ironically, they promise their own CHANGE, but thus far no specifics. Carry on, conservatives. We wait with baited breath.

Still waiting for that 'change' in Washington..... cuz, it seems to me that he's no better than the previous bunch of corrupt assholes..... Same shit, different day.... What's funny is that you think something has changed. Every time some crap happens, all I see is for liberals to say that the Republicans did the same thing.... THAT is NOT CHANGE! That is fucking politics as usual.

Even worse......

I remember people that fell for the barry mystic saying how their mortgages were going to be paid for, and gas in the gas tank. That convinced me that it was going to rain money from the heavens.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI[/ame]

Last edited:

Still waiting for that 'change' in Washington..... cuz, it seems to me that he's no better than the previous bunch of corrupt assholes..... Same shit, different day.... What's funny is that you think something has changed. Every time some crap happens, all I see is for liberals to say that the Republicans did the same thing.... THAT is NOT CHANGE! That is fucking politics as usual.
Whether you agree with the Obama legislation or not, you have admit it is a significant change, the most important healthcare legislation since Medicare, a financial reform bill that will be biggest change in financial regulation since Reagan, and an immigration bill that will total change the way illegal immigration is handled. Like it not, that is big change.

And yet...

:eusa_whistle:

.....sounds like something Beck or Limpdick would come up with...inflamatory and not true yet still believed by Conservatives.

Whether you agree with the Obama legislation or not, you have admit it is a significant change, the most important healthcare legislation since Medicare, a financial reform bill that will be biggest change in financial regulation since Reagan, and an immigration bill that will total change the way illegal immigration is handled. Like it not, that is big change.[/B]

what Immigration bill?

Who said that?

Who are they?

Can you give a list?

What we did say was that he was a barely competent narcissist who will give us retread politicians in power, retread ideas in practice and a long list of broken promises he knew were impossible when he made them

If you want examples of this, look up the entire Fox network the wee prior to the election. :lol:

And yet...

:eusa_whistle:

.....sounds like something Beck or Limpdick would come up with...inflamatory and not true yet still believed by Conservatives.

Spoken like a true Canadian.... And you should know, you Canadians buy anything.

Vive le Québec libre!

Forum List

Back