He will die in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
She hates Israel and also is an anti-Semite, Pillars hates Jews and white people, she has sex with black men though in exchange for money.
Now, now....just because she favored the enemies of our ally, Israel, doesn't mean she is an anti-Semite. ... and I am sure there are a lot of Liberals out there who scream out, 'You f*ing Jew B@st@rd' when they get mad, the way she did, and mean it in a completely loving and complimentary way....

:lmao:
Loosey is the one that hates Jews. She blamed Jews that got mistaken for Muslims and attacked on their Jewishness. She's a staunch supporter of Hitler and a holocaust denier. She has often posted bigoted posts about Jews.

Loosey is the one that hates Jews. She blamed Jews that got mistaken for Muslims and attacked on their Jewishness. She's a staunch supporter of Hitler and a holocaust denier. She has often posted bigoted posts about Jews.
So you have evidence that she IS a Russian puppet pushing Russian Propaganda?

So you have evidence that she IS a Russian puppet pushing Russian Propaganda?

They don't, I'm nobody's puppet, but the anti-Russia maniacs are puppets and Useful Idiots just parroting what's fed into their Kool-Aid minds, they have no original thoughts and cannot think either outside the box or in any meaningful or logical way.

That one you are responding to also can't post links to back up what they say I support and have commented, there are no posts to link to because I have made no such comments. As such their comments should be treated as Spamming.

Read this thread again.. THIS is an example of thread derailment. If the folks that contributed to this one EVER do this again -- there will be immediate bans and warnings. The only reason there isn't NOW is because the thread DIED about 4 pages ago and moderation was slow to respond.

No more tolerance for Zone3 threads ending up as Flame Zone rants.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back