He wasn't kidding: Federal agents conduct immigration enforcement raids in at least six states

C8fMOrrVYAEuqHZ.jpg

Always with the race card. Always. Get a new playing deck, Dems. We're catching illegals and sending them back to where they came from, baby

they're being rounded up in a very humane way. in a very nice way.

and they're happy because they want to be legalized. it's a nice thing.

i know it doesn't sound nice. not everything is nice. we don't have time for nice.

I heard many Cinco de Mayo parades are being cancelled due to fears that many in attendance aren't going cuz they fear deportation. LOLOLOL

COULTER: "There's a 50% chance that KimJongIL will nuke Seattle. There's a 100% chance that illegal aliens will cross our border & kill us."

"Gangs & cartels that flood our country will no longer be able to profit from their lawlessness, turn cities into warzones & harm our people!" - Trump on twitter just now

Mr Obama deported a lot of people, but not bad people...President Trump's deporting bad people, the drug lords and gang members.

Mr Obama deported a lot of people, but not bad people...President Trump's deporting bad people, the drug lords and gang members.

Really? Obama deported total 240,255 just 2016 alone of that 60,318 are convicted felons. Your god better get busy.

FY 2016 ICE Immigration Removals

Removals Overview
ICE conducted 240,255 removals.
ICE conducted 65,332 removals of individuals apprehended by ICE officers (i.e., interior removals) (Figure 5).
60,318 (92 percent) of all interior removals were previously convicted of a crime.
ICE conducted 174,923 removals of individuals apprehended at or near the border or ports of entry.[3]
58 percent of all ICE removals, or 138,669, were previously convicted of a crime.

Really? Obama deported total 240,255 just 2016 alone of that 60,318 are convicted felons. Your god better get busy.

Removals Overview
ICE conducted 65,332 removals of individuals apprehended by ICE officers (i.e., interior removals) (Figure 5).
60,318 (92 percent) of all interior removals were previously convicted of a crime.
ICE conducted 174,923 removals of individuals apprehended at or near the border or ports of entry.[3]
58 percent of all ICE removals, or 138,669, were previously convicted of a crime.

During the third and final presidential debate on 19 October 2016, Republican nominee Donald Trump remarked that President Barack Obama “has moved millions of people out … millions of people have been moved out of this country.” As of 2015, more than 2.5 million undocumented persons had been deported by immigration authorities since President Obama took office in 2009, a total which was statistically record-setting. During the two terms of Obama’s predecessor, President George W. Bush, just over 2 million people were deported.

However, that statistic is somewhat misleading, as a significant portion of it was due to a change in the way “deportations” are defined that began during the Bush administration, not in the actual number of persons turned out of the U.S. As the Los Angeles Times noted, if not for that change in definition about what constitutes a “deportation,” the Obama administration likely would not have been a record-setting one in this area:

Were More People Deported Under the Obama Administration Than Any Other?

Removals Overview

During the third and final presidential debate on 19 October 2016, Republican nominee Donald Trump remarked that President Barack Obama “has moved millions of people out … millions of people have been moved out of this country.” As of 2015, more than 2.5 million undocumented persons had been deported by immigration authorities since President Obama took office in 2009, a total which was statistically record-setting. During the two terms of Obama’s predecessor, President George W. Bush, just over 2 million people were deported.

However, that statistic is somewhat misleading, as a significant portion of it was due to a change in the way “deportations” are defined that began during the Bush administration, not in the actual number of persons turned out of the U.S. As the Los Angeles Times noted, if not for that change in definition about what constitutes a “deportation,” the Obama administration likely would not have been a record-setting one in this area:

Were More People Deported Under the Obama Administration Than Any Other?

Correct . But read the numbers what I posted. It tells you specifically and exactly where those numbers are coming.
It tells your how many illegals was caught at the border which the Snopes are talking about. At the same it specifically tells you where the other numbers are coming from like interior and convicted removals.

Lansing, Michigan's status as a sanctuary city lasted exactly nine days.

They got the message. Trump is serious.

This city’s “sanctuary” status lasted for exactly… nine days - Hot Air

This is Trump TODAY--04/22/2017 in a recent interview:

WASHINGTON — "Young immigrants brought to the U.S. as children and now in the country illegally can “rest easy,” President Donald Trump says, telling the “dreamers” they will not be targets for deportation under his immigration policies.

Trump, in a wide-ranging interview Friday with The Associated Press, said his administration is “not after the dreamers, we are after the criminals.(note something every President has done.)

The president, who took a hard line on immigration as a candidate, vowed anew to fulfill his promise to construct a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. But he stopped short of demanding that funding for the project be included in a spending bill Congress must pass by the end of next week in order to keep the government running.

“I want the border wall. My base definitely wants the border wall,” Trump said in the Oval Office interview. Asked whether he would sign legislation that does not include money for the project, he said, “I just don’t know yet.” Throughout the campaign, he had firmly and repeatedly guaranteed that Mexico, not U.S. taxpayers, would pay for the wall.

Eager to start making progress on other campaign promises, Trump said he would unveil a tax overhaul package next week — “Wednesday or shortly thereafter” — that would include a “massive” tax cut for both individuals and corporations. He would not provide details of rate proposals or how he planned to pay for the package but asserted the cuts for Americans will be “bigger, I believe, than any tax cut ever.”

Congressional Republicans seemed caught off guard by Trump’s announcement and did not appear to have been briefed on the details of the White House’s forthcoming plan.

Trump spoke with the AP ahead of his 100th day in office.'

Donald Trump tells “dreamers” to rest easy; administration is targeting criminals – The Denver Post

You've been screwed over again by a con man.

1455896500963-trump_stupid_people.jpg

Lansing, Michigan's status as a sanctuary city lasted exactly nine days.

They got the message. Trump is serious.

This city’s “sanctuary” status lasted for exactly… nine days - Hot Air

This is Trump TODAY--04/22/2017 in a recent interview:

WASHINGTON — "Young immigrants brought to the U.S. as children and now in the country illegally can “rest easy,” President Donald Trump says, telling the “dreamers” they will not be targets for deportation under his immigration policies.

Trump, in a wide-ranging interview Friday with The Associated Press, said his administration is “not after the dreamers, we are after the criminals.(note something every President has done.)

The president, who took a hard line on immigration as a candidate, vowed anew to fulfill his promise to construct a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. But he stopped short of demanding that funding for the project be included in a spending bill Congress must pass by the end of next week in order to keep the government running.

“I want the border wall. My base definitely wants the border wall,” Trump said in the Oval Office interview. Asked whether he would sign legislation that does not include money for the project, he said, “I just don’t know yet.” Throughout the campaign, he had firmly and repeatedly guaranteed that Mexico, not U.S. taxpayers, would pay for the wall.

Eager to start making progress on other campaign promises, Trump said he would unveil a tax overhaul package next week — “Wednesday or shortly thereafter” — that would include a “massive” tax cut for both individuals and corporations. He would not provide details of rate proposals or how he planned to pay for the package but asserted the cuts for Americans will be “bigger, I believe, than any tax cut ever.”

Congressional Republicans seemed caught off guard by Trump’s announcement and did not appear to have been briefed on the details of the White House’s forthcoming plan.

Trump spoke with the AP ahead of his 100th day in office.'

Donald Trump tells “dreamers” to rest easy; administration is targeting criminals – The Denver Post

You've been screwed over again by a con man.

1455896500963-trump_stupid_people.jpg

Hopefully one of these days ------- they will be able to figure that out ------ how it felt to conned.

Forum List

Back