He was looking for Ft Dix

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
January 22, 2010

Knife-carrying Muslim enters New York elementary school, is asked to leave
When confronted, according to a source close to the events, he explained that he was lost and was looking for Fort Dix -- the site of an attempted jihad attack in 2008. This report offers scant details, and there are apparently few to be had, but I am sure that Abdulrahim Sulaiman just wanted to help slash open the piñata at the school party, or perhaps help cut the lunchmeat at Fort Dix.

"Trespasser carried knife into Tappan Zee Elementary, police say," by Alex Taylor for LoHud.com, January 21 (thanks to Shawn):

PIERMONT -- A Connecticut man found trespassing Wednesday at a South Orangetown elementary school was arrested at a nearby store while carrying a knife, police said.
Abdulrahim Sulaiman, 23, of Bridgeport had already entered the main lobby of Tappan Zee Elementary School before 8 a.m. Wednesday, when he was spotted by school officials, police said.

After a call from Principal William Lee, police officers from Piermont and Orangetown arrived and arrested Sulaiman at a nearby convenience store.

Police said Sulaiman was carrying a gravity knife at the time of his arrest. The knife is similar to a switchblade.

In an e-mail to parents, Lee said he had questioned Sulaiman "for a few minutes" before asking him to leave.

No one was injured.

Lee said classes were not canceled, but students and staff were on lockdown while police swept the building.

Sulaiman was charged with third-degree criminal trespass and fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon, both misdemeanors.

He was being held in the Rockland County jail. Bail was set at $5,000 cash. He is due in court Feb. 3....

It remained unclear why Sulaiman had entered the school....

Indeed it does.

Knife-carrying Muslim enters New York elementary school, is asked to leave - Jihad Watch

If the man had be a Christian, Hindu, Jew, or Buddhist.

The headline would have just said, "Knife-carrying Man enters New York elementary school, is asked to leave"

But since he was a muslim.

The headline automatically reads, "Knife-carrying Muslim enters New York elementary school, is asked to leave"

Mohammad enjoyed his terror reputation , no reason other muslims cant either.

CRCC: Center For Muslim-Jewish Engagement: Resources: Religious Texts

knife2_1436684c.jpg
:lol::lol::lol:

Story doesn't add up

A guy with a knife enters a school, never shows the knife and leaves when asked to.

How is this jihad?

January 22, 2010

Knife-carrying Muslim enters New York elementary school, is asked to leave
When confronted, according to a source close to the events, he explained that he was lost and was looking for Fort Dix -- the site of an attempted jihad attack in 2008. This report offers scant details, and there are apparently few to be had, but I am sure that Abdulrahim Sulaiman just wanted to help slash open the piñata at the school party, or perhaps help cut the lunchmeat at Fort Dix.

"Trespasser carried knife into Tappan Zee Elementary, police say," by Alex Taylor for LoHud.com, January 21 (thanks to Shawn):

PIERMONT -- A Connecticut man found trespassing Wednesday at a South Orangetown elementary school was arrested at a nearby store while carrying a knife, police said.
Abdulrahim Sulaiman, 23, of Bridgeport had already entered the main lobby of Tappan Zee Elementary School before 8 a.m. Wednesday, when he was spotted by school officials, police said.

After a call from Principal William Lee, police officers from Piermont and Orangetown arrived and arrested Sulaiman at a nearby convenience store.

Police said Sulaiman was carrying a gravity knife at the time of his arrest. The knife is similar to a switchblade.

In an e-mail to parents, Lee said he had questioned Sulaiman "for a few minutes" before asking him to leave.

No one was injured.

Lee said classes were not canceled, but students and staff were on lockdown while police swept the building.

Sulaiman was charged with third-degree criminal trespass and fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon, both misdemeanors.

He was being held in the Rockland County jail. Bail was set at $5,000 cash. He is due in court Feb. 3....

It remained unclear why Sulaiman had entered the school....

Indeed it does.

Knife-carrying Muslim enters New York elementary school, is asked to leave - Jihad Watch

If he was looking for Ft Dix he needs to get the Google "Maps" app on his iPhone.

I suspect this guy is a wanna be copycat of Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan of the Fort Hood terrorist act.

Everyone Muslim carrying any type of weapon should be a suspect and treated as such. The libs want to treat them like they are all innocent forgetting who the enemy is. They rather wait until more then 10 thousand are killed before they scream for action.

I can't find a source that says he was looking for Ft Dix. Anyone got a link to verify that. I did find where last week a kid in Florida took a knife to school:
Student with knife: Elementary school student faces psychiatric evaluation after bringing knife to school - OrlandoSentinel.com

How come we didn't hear about that?

For this case a parent went into the same district and took a hostage at the middle school.

"In June, a parent entered South Orangetown Middle School in Blauvelt with an unloaded gun and took district Superintendent Ken Mitchell hostage. The parent, Peter Cocker, was reportedly upset by Mitchell's decision not close schools after reported cases of swine flu."
m.thejournalnews.com/news.jsp?key=324348&rc=rk&p=2

How come there was no big case about that? Why is it white Americans commit the most terrorist attacks in the US but many are still on the lookout for muslims?

This is all the more reason to Profile all muslims. They all should be suspect of committing terrorism.

This is all the more reason to profile Stupidity. White Americans commit far far far more terrorist attacks in the US than any other group. Shouldn't we be profiling the group that does it the most?

I suspect this guy is a wanna be copycat of Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan of the Fort Hood terrorist act.

Everyone Muslim carrying any type of weapon should be a suspect and treated as such. The libs want to treat them like they are all innocent forgetting who the enemy is. They rather wait until more then 10 thousand are killed before they scream for action.

Certain people tend to forget that we are at war against groups of Extremist Muslims. They think profiling would be Politically incorrect. Search 97 year old Granny but let that 28 year old who looks like a Muslim go on by. I tell you this PC shit is killing us.

If the man had be a Christian, Hindu, Jew, or Buddhist.

The headline would have just said, "Knife-carrying Man enters New York elementary school, is asked to leave"

But since he was a muslim.

The headline automatically reads, "Knife-carrying Muslim enters New York elementary school, is asked to leave"

Several Muslims have been in the spotlight recently. Tends to draw attention and sell news. If Hindus had been stealing cows and setting them free, I'm sure that would have been included in a news lead too. Count your blessings. They didn't say extremist Muslim.

Certain people tend to forget that we are at war against groups of Extremist Muslims. They think profiling would be Politically incorrect. Search 97 year old Granny but let that 28 year old who looks like a Muslim go on by. I tell you this PC shit is killing us.

You don't have the first fucking clue what is happening. That is why you claimed the US had no profit to gain by invading and occupying iraq.

When you stop searching 97 year old grannies....terrorists will start using grannies to get bombs through checkpoints

What we need to do is impose what President Roosevelt did after the Japs did a sneak attack on Pearl Harbor and that was round up Jap Americans and put them in Internment Camps until the war was over. We did it then to keep America safe and we can do it again with muslims. We have plenty of facilities available.

What we need to do is impose what President Roosevelt did after the Japs did a sneak attack on Pearl Harbor and that was round up Jap Americans and put them in Internment Camps until the war was over. We did it then to keep America safe and we can do it again with muslims. We have plenty of facilities available.

Spoken like a "Real" American

No he didn't round up all JapAmericans. It's truly fucking sickening to see indiscriminate imprisonment on other Americans.

I still can't find a source that says the guy was looking for Ft Dix. Is this at all true or more manufactured fear from the fucking idiots who think Cheney is a War hero?

New Topics

Forum List

Back