He was drafted and He Went!

So I went to Beirut in '83.
Qualified in your book, asswipe?
Hint - I don't want the fucking job.
Ron Paul couldn't lead a septic tank team to empty.
Got it?
Good -

Get fucked.

He led a million of us to vote for him in 2008. He is the intellectual father to the tea party movement that led his son to victory in Kentucky. He isn't a sell out like Romney, Gingrich, or corrupt like Santorum. His biggest downers are from the military.

I am glad to see you won the intellectual argument.

He led a million of us to vote for him in 2008. He is the intellectual father to the tea party movement that led his son to victory in Kentucky. He isn't a sell out like Romney, Gingrich, or corrupt like Santorum. His biggest downers are from the military.

He's also nuts, you omitted that.

You're welcome.

Got it?
Good -

Get fucked.

You just don't like Paul because he isn't tonguing Israeli assholes.

I agree with Paul's stance on Israel.

But I'm not sure I'd want him to be president, because on economic issues and some military issues, he's kind of nuts.

Got it?
Good -

Get fucked.

But I'm not sure I'd want him to be president, because on economic issues and some military issues, he's kind of nuts.

He is ultra conservative. Anything in particular...?

He's also nuts, you omitted that.

You're welcome.

He also ties Obama in the general election, unlike the other candidates (aside from Mitt)

Poll: Romney, Paul Tie Obama - Steven Shepard - NationalJournal.com

He is ultra conservative. Anything in particular...?

He's not conservative, he's reactionary. He wants to have arguments- like the need for a Fed- that have already been had and settled.

We didn't have a meltdown because there was a Fed, we had one because the Fed and the SEC didn't do their jobs.

I wish you had left Rand out of this. Rand is a wackpot.

And Newts hair was too purty to risk in a war in Aisia.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back