He Was Deplaned Too Soon

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
In a statement, the airline running the flight, JetBlue, said, “The decision to remove a customer from a flight is not taken lightly. If the crew determines that a customer is causing conflict on the aircraft, the customer will be asked to deplane, especially if the crew feels the situation runs the risk of escalation during flight. Our team worked to re-accommodate the party on the next available flight.”​

Man Removed from Commercial Flight After Harassing Ivanka Trump and Family
by Ben Kew
22 Dec 2016

Man Removed from Commercial Flight After Harassing Ivanka Trump and Family - Breitbart

Frankly, I would have removed him after the plane was cruising at 10,000 feet.

Trumpchopper.jpg

In a statement, the airline running the flight, JetBlue, said, “The decision to remove a customer from a flight is not taken lightly. If the crew determines that a customer is causing conflict on the aircraft, the customer will be asked to deplane, especially if the crew feels the situation runs the risk of escalation during flight. Our team worked to re-accommodate the party on the next available flight.”​

Man Removed from Commercial Flight After Harassing Ivanka Trump and Family
by Ben Kew
22 Dec 2016

Man Removed from Commercial Flight After Harassing Ivanka Trump and Family - Breitbart

Frankly, I would have removed him after the plane was cruising at 10,000 feet.
Harassing the children of a political figure is silly.

"The husband of the passenger, Matt Lasner, later took to Twitter to recount the event, where he boasted how his husband was “chasing them down to harass them.”"
C0SxolpW8AAFCwS.jpg

Later, Lasner deleted his Tweet then closed his account.
Alex Griswold on Twitter

I don't think he should be fired. Just really mess with his mentality and force him to go down on Hillary Clinton.

I don't think he should be fired. Just really mess with his mentality and force him to go down on Hillary Clinton.
The lawyer aggressor or the gleefully treating professor husband? After a July day of giving speeches at Goldman Sachs and having a yeast infection?

Forum List

Back