He Was A Drumpf Supporter and Racist

When did Jessica Alba get to 260lbs?

When did I? :)
When you said there is a minimum weight requirement of 260lbs.
clear.png
;)

Jessica is married to a Black guy.
I'm married to a white guy.

Whether you're from Trinidad or Cambodia, the white American male is the most desirable in the world. Sorry.
That makes sense because youre white. I know you have a Black lover though. All you white girls cant resist Black guys.
I'm blacker than you. I've got dreads past my butt. All of our children are mixed. I know a little something about the subject.
The subject is white girls loving Black guys and white guys so angry about it that they kill people. If youre a Black girl and not white what are you talking about? :laugh:

When did Jessica Alba get to 260lbs?

clear.png
;)

Whether you're from Trinidad or Cambodia, the white American male is the most desirable in the world. Sorry.
That makes sense because youre white. I know you have a Black lover though. All you white girls cant resist Black guys.
I'm blacker than you. I've got dreads past my butt. All of our children are mixed. I know a little something about the subject.

Lol asslips gets smacked around. Well done

clear.png
;)

The subject is white girls loving Black guys and white guys so angry about it that they kill people. If youre a Black girl and not white what are you talking about? :laugh:
Mixed couples. Why would you want to limit it racially, you one uh those racists we read so much about?

clear.png
;)

Mixed couples. Why would you want to limit it racially, you one uh those racists we read so much about?
You dont see Black guys killing over Black women with white guys. Thats why I am limiting it racially. Only white boys do that and its because they have a inferiority complex
laugh.gif

Sickening: White Girls Proclaim Their Love for Black Guys

"Many of our young women have been thoroughly corrupted. Although it is awful to watch attractive young White women shout about how much they are into Black men, this is a reality we all must confront. We need separation. Now."

clear.png
;)

Only if you think deflecting is actually smacking someone around Pinky.

You dont see Black guys killing over Black women with white guys. Thats why I am limiting it racially. Only white boys do that and its because they have a inferiority complex
laugh.gif

You make it seem like I care. Black girls fight over white guys all the time here. Get off the street corner, there's a whole wide world out there, Bub.

clear.png
;)

You need to catch up, Blinky. "Axe" anyone you growed ass man. Lol you dopes and your lame grammar

You need to catch up, Blinky. "Axe" anyone you growed ass man. Lol you dopes and your lame grammar
We move as I say move. You need to slow your roll and address the point. Deflecting just shows you are frustrated and cant handle the truth. :laugh:

laugh.gif

You make it seem like I care. Black girls fight over white guys all the time here. Get off the street corner, there's a whole wide world out there, Bub.
Something triggered you to try and change the subject. If you didnt care you wouldnt have done that. Youre all mixed up. A white boy shooter writing a manifesto because the white women he wants likes Black guys have dick to do with what you are claiming. You sound like a retarded idiot.
laugh.gif

Something triggered you to try and change the subject. If you didnt care you wouldnt have done that. Youre all mixed up. A white boy shooter writing a manifesto because the white women he wants likes Black guys have dick to do with what you are claiming. You sound like a retarded idiot.
laugh.gif

Chatroom comments are a far cry from a "manifesto".

laugh.gif

Something triggered you to try and change the subject. If you didnt care you wouldnt have done that. Youre all mixed up. A white boy writing a manifesto because the white women he wants like Black guys have dick to do with what you are claiming. You sound like a retarded idiot.
laugh.gif
I'm simply countering your American ghetto fantasies with a little world reality. You think I don't know? Every black American's dream is to fuck a white man's woman. It's like you're all one person.

We move as I say move. You need to slow your roll and address the point. Deflecting just shows you are frustrated and cant handle the truth. :laugh:

Dude I live in a white bread world...you don't exist

laugh.gif

Something triggered you to try and change the subject. If you didnt care you wouldnt have done that. Youre all mixed up. A white boy writing a manifesto because the white women he wants like Black guys have dick to do with what you are claiming. You sound like a retarded idiot.
laugh.gif
I'm simply countering your American ghetto fantasies with a little world reality. You think I don't know? Every black American's dream is to fuck a white man's woman. It's like you're all one person.
Dream? Its easier to fuck a white girl than walk to the corner store. I think what you are doing is getting mixed up. The white boys that write the manifestos are telling you whats up. The white girls are very sexually aggressive and do anything for a Black man. So who do you think I'm going to believe? My experience with white women, the white boys crying over and describing my experience, the white women telling me they prefer Black men, or you some hood rat from a hole in a wall?
laugh.gif

Dude I live in a white bread world...you don't exist
I dont exist? Youre carrying on a conversation with someone that doesnt exist? Come on Pinky. You know good and well you wish you had a Black guy. If you get booty injections for your flat ass you may be able to attract one.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dream? Its easier to fuck a white girl than walk to the corner store. I think what you are doing is getting mixed up. The white boys that write the manifestos are telling you whats up. The white girls are very sexually aggressive and do anything for a Black man. So who do you think I'm going to believe? My experience with white women, the white boys crying over and describing my experience, the white women telling me they prefer Black men, or you some hood rat from a hole in a wall?
laugh.gif
Get off your street corner, son. The world is bigger than you realize.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I've been all over the world. White women love Black guys in every country I have ever been in. This is why the shooters do their shooting. They are lashing out because they understand their lack of melanin and recessive DNA is a death curse. Black women that have kids with white guys are actually helping white people disappear. Good job.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I've been all over the world. White women love Black guys in every country I have ever been in. This is why the shooters do their shooting. They are lashing out because they understand their lack of melanin and recessive DNA is a death curse. Black women that have kids with white guys are actually helping white people disappear. Good job.
laugh.gif
I guess we can use your same reasoning to understand why 7% of the US population accounts for nearly half the murders. :)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I guess we can use your same reasoning to understand why 7% of the US population accounts for nearly half the murders. :)
Only if youre an idiot or trying to deflect again. Focus. White boy shooters making racist comments. Actually I got to break out. You better be glad I dont have time to make you look more the fool than you already do. Thanks for helping eliminate the white race.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Only if youre an idiot or trying to deflect again. Focus. White boy shooters making racist comments. Actually I got to break out. You better be glad I dont have time to make you look more the fool than you already do. Thanks for helping eliminate the white race.
laugh.gif
Why would I care about the white or the black race, both of which I've spent my life "eliminating." Nothing like you people have, though. What between killing each other and aborting your own children, you're well on your way to self-genocide.

laugh.gif

Cruz's mother was jewish and his father Cuban. He wasn't a "white boy" he was a Jewban.

Forum List

Back