“He wants me to tell his lawyer he is the father and get him added to the birth certificate"

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
01_23200524_b71621_2654543a.jpg

Javaid Akhond was jailed for a string of sexual abuse attacks on underage girls

THE victim of a sex beast asylum seeker told last night how he is trying to use the baby he fathered to stay in the UK.

Pervert Javaid Akhond, 22, who preyed on a string of young girls, contacted the teenage mum from his jail cell to demand he is officially named as the boy’s dad.

She fears the convicted rapist is trying to prove he has family in Scotland to avoid being sent back to Afghanistan.

Asylum fiend is using my baby

01_23200524_b71621_2654543a.jpg

Javaid Akhond was jailed for a string of sexual abuse attacks on underage girls

THE victim of a sex beast asylum seeker told last night how he is trying to use the baby he fathered to stay in the UK.

Pervert Javaid Akhond, 22, who preyed on a string of young girls, contacted the teenage mum from his jail cell to demand he is officially named as the boy’s dad.

She fears the convicted rapist is trying to prove he has family in Scotland to avoid being sent back to Afghanistan.

Asylum fiend is using my baby

You can just tell looking at that POS savage that he has a low IQ.

I see three sets of morons here.

The first are the idiot left who want all such people to be allowed anywhere.

The second are the nasty rapists bastards, regardless of where they come from.

The third are the far right cretins who blame all for the actions of some, but totally ignore all the rapists from their own country who go to Thailand and other places to have sex with five year old boys.

The answer is clear - kick the whole fucking lot of the above out, then everyone else can get on with normal lives, free from the silly fuckers.

I see three sets of morons here.

The first are the idiot left who want all such people to be allowed anywhere.

The second are the nasty rapists bastards, regardless of where they come from.

The third are the far right cretins who blame all for the actions of some, but totally ignore all the rapists from their own country who go to Thailand and other places to have sex with five year old boys.

The answer is clear - kick the whole fucking lot of the above out, then everyone else can get on with normal lives, free from the silly fuckers.

NO one is ignoring native born rapists.

We don't want to import shitty Third WOrld Cultures into our country.

Forum List

Back