‘He Waited’: Dog Dumped on the Curb with Discarded Furniture on Snowy Day by Detroit Family

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
dog-in-cold.jpg

A dog found abandoned on a curb is awaiting a permanent home after his owners left him behind when moving out of their Michigan home, reports say.

A photo showed Ollie the dog sitting on a chair, surrounded by garbage on a Detroit corner earlier this month. The 2-year-old dog was emaciated and suffered a broken leg when he was discovered, according to a You Caring fundraiser for the dog started by the Detroit Animal Welfare Group.

“He waited for his family to come back. And they didn’t want him. They didn’t come back for him,” Terri Looby told WXYZ of the dog’s owners, who allegedly took their smaller pup with them when they moved away. “They did come back for the little dog and then left Ollie.”

‘He Waited’: Dog Dumped on the Curb with Discarded Furniture on Snowy Day by Detroit Family

Well, some family "from Detroit" who owned a part "pit bull" dog.

I think we have a pretty good idea of what type of animal did this to this dog. Aren't we pretty clear what type of animals left this dog abandoned with a broken leg? Detroit, part pit bull?

What a disaster.

I have known white families to do similar things in Jasper and San Augustine counties, East Texas. I have no doubt, owl, you would do it.

Who are the real animals in this story?
Now now, let's not make any assumptions. I have a few educated guesses.

First hint is a Detroit family and the second hint is pit bull.

Then let us consider what types of animals (walk upright too, sooo go figure) would have done this.

Those are the hints.

Last edited:
As disgusting as this story is, this is very likely now to be one of the best things that could have happened to this dog.

This dog will now be free of the pieces of shit that abandoned him, and will now go to someone who truly will give him a good loving home.

Forum List

Back