He talk's to God you know!

xen said:
I never said I see nothing wrong with it. Infact, I believe abortions should be banned. DUH. Fuck me? no. FUCK YOU bitch.

Ok, time for you xen, to cool off. You come back with name calling, profanity, etc., simply because we don't all agree with you-especially your choice in presenting an argument.

You came on flaming, but that's to be expected. When reminded that there are other ways of expressing oneself, you started onto breaking the second part of rule two. Read this and be advised:

2- Flaming - It's understood and expected that flaming (An insulting criticism or remark meant to incite anger, as on a computer network) will occur when discussing politics and other sensitive issues. I ask once again to have common sense prevail. This is not an invitation to flame someone for no reason because the board tolerates the occassional outburst. Members that are here solely to be disruptive will be removed. Overuse of personal attacks as a method of debate is detrimental to the board. Again, the occassional outburst will be tolerated, incessant flaming will not.

Moderators are not allowed to flame members, therefore members cannot flame the moderators. I expect the moderators to be held to a different standard than the rest of the board, and I also expect they will get the respect they deserve in return. Flaming of a moderator will result in a warning. On the 3rd warning your account will be banned.

xen said:
I never said I see nothing wrong with it. Infact, I believe abortions should be banned. DUH. Fuck me? no. FUCK YOU bitch.

Felling froggy are we? :rotflmao: :nine:

Kathianne said:
Ok, time for you xen, to cool off. You come back with name calling, profanity, etc., simply because we don't all agree with you-especially your choice in presenting an argument.
Ya, thats too bad aint it? I was told i was a 'sick fuck', thats when it started, not with me. Go focus on gunnyL.

You came on flaming
Actually, I didnt.
When reminded that there are other ways of expressing oneself
NOPE.

2- Flaming - It's understood and expected that flaming (An insulting criticism or remark meant to incite anger, as on a computer network) will occur when discussing politics and other sensitive issues. I ask once again to have common sense prevail. This is not an invitation to flame someone for no reason because the board tolerates the occassional outburst. Members that are here solely to be disruptive will be removed. Overuse of personal attacks as a method of debate is detrimental to the board. Again, the occassional outburst will be tolerated, incessant flaming will not.

Moderators are not allowed to flame members, therefore members cannot flame the moderators. I expect the moderators to be held to a different standard than the rest of the board, and I also expect they will get the respect they deserve in return. Flaming of a moderator will result in a warning. On the 3rd warning your account will be banned.
You should take a look in the mirror. You personally attack me every chance u get. 2 already on this thread.

xen said:
Ya, thats too bad aint it? I was told i was a 'sick fuck', thats when it started, not with me. Go focus on gunnyL.

Actually, I didnt.
NOPE.

You should take a look in the mirror. You personally attack me every chance u get. 2 already on this thread.

Notice that Gunny stopped, which is the same you would have received if you had just 'stopped,' which was nothing. I think you are capable of discourse, which means you express yourself, others respond, you respond back, and so on. Perhaps minds will change, which may be doubtful, but at least you get to speak. Not too hard.

xen said:

Fair enough. Everyone stop with inflammatory language, now xen, please express your pov and it's always helpful to not denigrate your audience.

Thank you.

BTW, notice that xen was NOT given a warning? That was because of the others, as well as his being so recently back. Now carry on... :)

Kathianne said:
Notice that Gunny stopped, which is the same you would have received if you had just 'stopped,' which was nothing. I think you are capable of discourse, which means you express yourself, others respond, you respond back, and so on. Perhaps minds will change, which may be doubtful, but at least you get to speak. Not too hard.
If someone calls me a sick fuck/fuckyou. I givem what they asked for. If you punish me for that, thats YOU being ignorant. not me... I dont take shit from nobody.

Kathianne said:
Then earn them. Buck up true patriot.
:happy2: Nice...and ive been gone so much because i gotta goto WORK unlike all the slackers here.

xen said:
:happy2: Nice...and ive been gone so much because i gotta goto WORK unlike all the slackers here.
Understood, work gets in the way for most of us. Not to mention kids and social life. :happy2:

you so conviently left this off ..

Ban clinical abortions, and you get back alley abortions. Its that simple. You sick bastards. post #29. The reply you highlighted above was my response to you....
You notice you called me a sick BITCH!!!! You don't see me crying and ranting and raving... Ah such a poor wittle baby... :baby4:

xen said:
Sure.. Your favorite admin is waging a war on the people of the mideast. understand? You would feel the same if someone started bombing us to liberate us from a group of terrorists.

Who is the "admin" bombing?

And yes, I believe 'the war on terra' is a war on the american people. Dont even ask how I believe this, you are too far gone to understand.

What you mean is you are a troll and cannot back up your ludicrous statements.

xen said:
:bj2: Ya, thats right. ... Maybe if clinton battled all the christian survival camps, like waco. Just like Timothy mcvey believed would happen if he bombed the fed building, you would understand. Bet not though.

Nonsensical BS.

Stephanie said:
you so conviently left this off ..

Ban clinical abortions, and you get back alley abortions. Its that simple. You sick bastards. post #29. The reply you highlighted above was my response to you....
You notice you called me a sick BITCH!!!! You don't see me crying and ranting and raving... Ah such a poor wittle baby... :baby4:
Well, I didn't mean to say that to you really. The reich wing ARE sick bastards, monsters really.
But hey, if I get a kiss everytime I act like a baby. GOOGOOGAGAH!

xen said:
:sleep: wow, Ive never heard anyone talking about these topics in the lib scene. expecially marriage(thats u guys defining it, not the libs), euthynasia, and PC..
LOL! and abortion? I would love for it to be banned, so i can watch your expressions when back alley abortion multiplies by the thousands. Got a coat hanger handy?
Pffft!!!!!!!! On the order of 1.5 million a year? Which is how many babies are being murdered by the so called "right" to choose (it's too bad that the baby doesn't have any say in the matter)

The coat hanger abortions are a myth, they didn't happen (link) . Back alley abortions? Yes, they happened but the numbers were greatly exaggerated by pro-choice activists (link) For your information, abortion was already legal in 12 states before Roe vs. Wade....

But that's not the point.... the Constitution of the United States (Amendment 5) says no person shall be denied the right to life, liberty or property without due process of law. Under "Roe" the baby is treated as the property of the mother to do with as she pleases. The parallel to the Dred Scott decision, which upheld slavery, is chilling and I can go on to discuss the Dred Scott decision and how that parallels with Roe vs Wade (and get lots of rep points in the process), but I've done it several times before and don't want to bore anyone else.

And.... oh by the way.... what about women who are pressured into having abortions by boyfriends, husbands etc. Where is the choice in that?!?!?

GunnyL said:
Nonsensical BS.
Ya...thats right. Mcvey believed clinton would attack all the christian surival compounds, thats why he did it. Because the good christians would not stand for it...and take their country back.
Im sorry you can't understand that. :cry:

xen said:
Ya...thats right. Mcvey believed clinton would attack all the christian surival compounds, thats why he did it. Because the good christians would not stand for it...and take their country back.
Im sorry you can't understand that. :cry:

Dude, I did not, and do not agree with Timothy McVeigh's terrorist act nor do I agree with David Koresh's lunacy.

What I understand is you are dishonestly taking two, unrelated, isolated incidents and comparing them to Islamic fundametalists who are many and wage war against noncombatants on a daily basis.

Fact and logic does not support your argument, as usual. Matter of fact, your ramblings are barely coherent. If it is that I have trouble understanding you it's because you can't express a coherent thought in English.

And stop whining dude ...... :boohoo:

I wonder how someone can type with a soldier sitting on their back??

Anyway my thoughts on this thread.

still-retarded.jpg

Forum List

Back