He talk's to God you know!

xen said:
:sleep: wow, Ive never heard anyone talking about these topics in the lib scene. expecially marriage(thats u guys defining it, not the libs), euthynasia, and PC..
LOL! and abortion? I would love for it to be banned, so i can watch your expressions when back alley abortion multiplies by the thousands. Got a coat hanger handy?

WOW, here's a thought for you... Maybe if they kept their leg's closed or took proper birth control measures, they wouldn't need a coat hanger. Instead of aborting their own babies, maybe they ought to take the responsiblity of the life they just created.....duh :scratch:

GunnyL said:
How about radical Christians aren't flying passenger planes into buildings
Ya, christians extremists just bomb federal buildings, thats all.
and waging unrestricted warfare against a civilian populace...
LOL! thats our admin waging a war on the mideast people, and also waging war against americans. IMO.
It isn't a matter of which religion is correct. It is a matter of which religion is DOING what to WHOM.
:tinfoil:

Stephanie said:
WOW, here's a thought for you... Maybe if they kept their leg's closed or took proper birth control measures, they wouldn't need a coat hanger. Instead of aborting their own babies, maybe they ought to take the responsiblity of the life they just created.....duh :scratch:
There will always be abortions, no matter what. Rape, incest, deformities.
Its your choice. Have doctors do it, or get yer coat hanger.

xen said:
Ya, christians extremists just bomb federal buildings, thats all.

LOL! thats our admin waging a war on the mideast people, and also waging war against americans. IMO.
:tinfoil:

Are you even in touch with reality? Your repsonses are just complete bullshit unworthy of response.

Try again.

xen said:
There will always be abortions, no matter what. Rape, incest, deformities.
Its your choice. Have doctors do it, or get yer coat hanger.

Then get the god damm coat hanger's. Your not going to tell me the millions of abortion's done today is for those reason's you so name above..We all know it's mainly used as a form of birth control... You can spin it any way you like, it's still discusting. :blah2:

Ban clinical abortions, and you get back alley abortions. Its that simple. You sick bastards.

xen said:
Ban clinical abortions, and you get back alley abortions. Its that simple. You sick bastards.

Tuff.. Maybe after a couple back alley abortions, they'll figure out how they became pregnant, and go and get the proper birth control... Your the sick bastard, for the way you see nothing wrong with killing your own child :fu2:

GunnyL said:
Are you even in touch with reality? Your repsonses are just complete bullshit unworthy of response.

Try again.
Sure.. Your favorite admin is waging a war on the people of the mideast. understand? You would feel the same if someone started bombing us to liberate us from a group of terrorists.

And yes, I believe 'the war on terra' is a war on the american people. Dont even ask how I believe this, you are too far gone to understand.

xen said:
Sure.. Your favorite admin is waging a war on the people of the mideast. understand? You would feel the same if someone started bombing us to liberate us from a group of terrorists.

And yes, I believe 'the war on terra' is a war on the american people. Dont even ask how I believe this, you are too far gone to understand.

'I have nothing to back up my non-disclosed thoughts, since they are developed from bits and pieces of others rantings. You are too stupid to read my wonderful mind.' :tinfoil: 'Oh yeah, if you KNEW who I was, you wouldn't make fun of me...'

:cuckoo:

Stephanie said:
Tuff.. Maybe after a couple back alley abortions, they'll figure out how they became pregnant, and go and get the proper birth control... Your the sick bastard, for the way you see nothing wrong with killing your own child :fu2:
Man! you are one sick bitch.
And yes , I DO, find something wrong with aborting your own child.
If I knew a woman who aborted her baby, just because shes too young to take care of baby or does not have the money...I would smack-a-btich.

Kathianne said:
'I have nothing to back up my non-disclosed thoughts, since they are developed from bits and pieces of others rantings. You are too stupid to read my wonderful mind.' :tinfoil:
:bj2: Ya, thats right. ... Maybe if clinton battled all the christian survival camps, like waco. Just like Timothy mcvey believed would happen if he bombed the fed building, you would understand. Bet not though.

xen said:
:bj2: Ya, thats right. ... Maybe if clinton battled all the christian survival camps, like waco. Just like Timothy mcvey believed would happen if he bombed the fed building, you would understand. Bet not though.

Speaking of sick minds, :lame: :cuckoo:

Stephanie said:
Your the sick bastard, for the way you see nothing wrong with killing your own child :fu2:
I never said I see nothing wrong with it. Infact, I believe abortions should be banned. DUH. Fuck me? no. FUCK YOU bitch.

Forum List

Back