He sent her 524 Border patrol

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
and some dumb signs. I think they asked for 6000 border patrol. this guy is a freaking idiot.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzDlN7VLmXQ]YouTube - Brewer to Obama: Warning Signs Are Not Enough[/ame]

He has no intention of securing the border. Wonder what the response to this issue will be when a terrorist crosses the southern border and is successful in his mission?

White House Reps gave Brewer a powerpoint presentation yesterday in AZ., reminding her that 'we got da' power, you don't get da' point.'
Originally AZ. was promised 1200 national 'clerk' guard, they're getting 524 for 120 days and also the Feds are gonna repair 22 miles of border fence.
An unsubstantiated report stated AZ. officials also got 500 8x10, unframed, glossy presidential pictures of Obama smiling while giving them the finger.

and some dumb signs. I think they asked for 6000 border patrol. this guy is a freaking idiot.
Well thank goodness Juan McLame wasn't involved. He'd of given in immediately.

"I'm happy to work closely with the President on this important issue. The President has promised me he will put up a fence if I support Amnesty and I believe him". Juan would say.

Forum List

Back