He Says He Gets It But He Dosen't Get It.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Axelrod: Tea Party Anger is Misdirected

Axelrod: Tea Party Anger is Misdirected - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

WASHINGTON -- Damn the tea bags. A top adviser to President Barack Obama takes a dim view of last week's anti-tax "tea parties," promoted by organizers in the spirit of the Boston Tea Party.

"The thing that bewilders me is this president just cut taxes for 95 percent of the American people. So I think the tea bags should be directed elsewhere because he certainly understands the burden that people face," David Axelrod said Sunday.

Wasn't about that DUmmie,, it was about runaway spending and signing stupid bills into law that nobody bothered to read. And soon to be raised taxes what with the cap and trade and the expiration of the Bush Tax Cuts and blah blah blah bla.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
That is their M.O. Keep talking about the Tea Parties and how wrong they were because Obama cut taxes.

The BO administration is all about repeating the same thing over and over again and hoping people will start believing it.

Example: The 90% of all weapons in Mexico lie.

Axelrod: Tea Party Anger is Misdirected - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

WASHINGTON -- Damn the tea bags. A top adviser to President Barack Obama takes a dim view of last week's anti-tax "tea parties," promoted by organizers in the spirit of the Boston Tea Party.

"The thing that bewilders me is this president just cut taxes for 95 percent of the American people. So I think the tea bags should be directed elsewhere because he certainly understands the burden that people face," David Axelrod said Sunday.

Wasn't about that DUmmie,, it was about runaway spending and signing stupid bills into law that nobody bothered to read. And soon to be raised taxes what with the cap and trade and the expiration of the Bush Tax Cuts and blah blah blah bla.

And I believe it was named after the original Boston "tea party", in which a bunch of angry colonists dumped tea into Boston Harbor because the British Govt was spending too much money on the colonies.

That is their M.O. Keep talking about the Tea Parties and how wrong they were because Obama cut taxes.

The BO administration is all about repeating the same thing over and over again and hoping people will start believing it.

sure seems that way so far, doesnt it

And I believe it was named after the original Boston "tea party", in which a bunch of angry colonists dumped tea into Boston Harbor because the British Govt was spending too much money on the colonies.

That's because you are stupid and do not listen!

How can they keep banging that drum about the 95% who are getting tax cuts when almost 50% now don't pay taxes. They just changed the definition of a handout/welfare to a tax cut. Obama can't cut what was never paid.

Standard practice. Politicians don't answer the charges leveled at them. They answer the ones they have a plausible defense against.

It's often accompanied by a preamble to the answer that goes something like "I don't think that's really what the people are saying", "I don't think that's really the issue here" or "I think the question ought to be...".

If there's a Republican or Democrat politician that doesn't use those words regularly I'll eat my hat.

Standard practice. Politicians don't answer the charges leveled at them. They answer the ones they have a plausible defense against.

It's often accompanied by a preamble to the answer that goes something like "I don't think that's really what the people are saying", "I don't think that's really the issue here" or "I think the question ought to be...".

If there's a Republican or Democrat politician that doesn't use those words regularly I'll eat my hat.

watch out Bob.....there is about 5 posters around who will hand you your hat and tell the Dems dont do such a thing.....ONLY Repubs.....

What they don't get is Americans actually engage each other, and find shit out. And when they learn that Obama has been repeating lies 24/7 they will just want him murdered.

Will we even have an election next round? Or will we just basically hang the guy?

What they don't get is Americans actually engage each other, and find shit out. And when they learn that Obama has been repeating lies 24/7 they will just want him murdered.

Will we even have an election next round? Or will we just basically hang the guy?

That's just sick! Only a crazy would want the president murdered, what's up with you, "Evangelical"?

You know... I have pure disdain for obama, but the LAST thing I'd ever advocate or even suggest is that he deserves to DIE.... I think you need to check yourself Ev... :eusa_eh:

thats WAY out of line, and doesnt sound to me like any "evangelical" i have ever known

That's just sick! Only a crazy would want the president murdered, what's up with you, "Evangelical"?

I want him executed for treason, there's a difference.

and what makes his BS any different from any other Prez?.....

and what makes his BS any different from any other Prez?.....

When the US is in the toilet saddled with insurmountable debt, inflation, and a gutted military - being forced by China to work to pay off their investments...

Then you'll know.

I consider the purposeful destitution of our Union to be treason. And I think you can find a majority of citizens who feel the same way. There will be a reckoning.

I consider the purposeful destitution of our Union to be treason. And I think you can find a majority of citizens who feel the same way. There will be a reckoning.
he was elected
we will have a chance to take some of these guys out of congress in 2010
thats the reasonable way to deal with it

Forum List

Back