He says he didnt know!

gts

Rookie
Oct 30, 2008
Play Video Video: The Up Front Election Guide KING5 Seattle Play Video Video: Palin to return to N.C. WRAL Raleigh Play Video Video: Threat of Fraud Increases FOX News AP – The door to the public housing complex in South Boston where Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack … CHICAGO – Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama said Saturday he didn't know his aunt was living in the United States illegally and believes that laws covering the situation should be followed.

The Associated Press found that Obama's aunt had been instructed to leave the country four years ago by an immigration judge who rejected her request for asylum from her native Kenya. The woman, Zeituni Onyango (zay-TUHN on-YANG-oh), is living in public housing in Boston and is the half-sister of Obama's late father.

A statement given to the AP by Obama's campaign said, "Senator Obama has no knowledge of her status but obviously believes that any and all appropriate laws be followed.

What a line huh? Im sure that if my relatives were illegally here I would say the same thing if I was caught protecting them. This is one reason I think that Obamas citizenship should be put through a very thurough examination.
I know in my state McCain doesnt stand a chance in my state (washington), Im happy to giving my vote to baldwin.

How many people really believe that Auntie didn't call her nephew the senator when her immigration hearing went bad?

She gave him campaign donations which is illegal for him to accept from a non-citizen and is considered fraud.
ObamabroinMuslimdress.jpg

She gave him campaign donations which is illegal for him to accept from a non-citizen and is considered fraud.
ObamabroinMuslimdress.jpg

Not to mention the fact that she, from what I read, is living in public housing. Why isn't he helping to support his poor aunt rather than taking money from her? Is that really the kind of man American's want for their president? If he won't help his own family, what makes anyone think he'll help our country?

And not to mention his grandmother in Kenya is living with dirt floors and he has siblings that are as poor as church mice with no shoes. While, Mr. Obama is living in 4 million dollar mansion! Talk about spreading the wealth! He should try it sometime himself, instead of trying to spead the wealth of the American taxpayer's!

Last edited:
And not to mention his grandmother in Kenya is living with dirt floors and he has siblings that are as poor as church mice with no shoes. While, Mr. Obama is living in 4 million dollar mansion! Talk about spreading the wealth! He should try it sometime himself, instead of trying to spead the wealth of the American taxpayer's!

What Obama says just doesn't jive with what he does. I don't understand how people can't see that. I guess it's like my friend says "A person is smart, people are dumb."

I suspect there are a lot of things Obama doesn't know. But i'd bet that he is slightly smarter than his followers.

Forum List

Back