He never said Mexico would write a check...

Fact check: Trump says he 'obviously' never said Mexico would pay directly for the wall. But he did

Once again trump plays his supporters as SUCKERS. Believe what he tells you to believe....Not the truth and what you know.

trump cult members are being screwed and THEY SEEM TO LOVE IT!
OMG, you still don't get Trump, or Trump voters. Its not that he's a fantastic experienced, polished president, its that the democrat option is way more fucked up. The dems can't even publish their policies, that's how fucked up they are.
The wall funding method is not finalized yet, Trump can still add a fee/tax on remittances, or pay for it with tariffs, or pay for it by selling unused Federal land.

Wrong on all scores. Trump lied his way into the Oval Office, with the help of Putin, and they campaign of misinformation and propaganda against Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton is none of the things Republicans continue to say about her, all of which have been proven over and over again to be lies. Trump is going to jail when this is all over.

Actually....I will be shocked if he makes it to the end of his term....
I'm shocked he has lasted this long.

Well...with the mindless cult following him....and the Turtle leading the Senate protecting him....he is being aided in his crimes...

it doesnt make two shits what the moron potus said, he needs Congress in every aspect.

not real sure how long it will take dumbshit RW's to figure that out - maybe never

they' wont be late because thats the day the wall gets built ..

it doesnt make two shits what the moron potus said, he needs Congress in every aspect.

not real sure how long it will take dumbshit RW's to figure that out - maybe never

they' wont be late because thats the day the wall gets built ..

Every day the shutdown continues....the GOP will be hurt more.....SWEET

Fact check: Trump says he 'obviously' never said Mexico would pay directly for the wall. But he did

Once again trump plays his supporters as SUCKERS. Believe what he tells you to believe....Not the truth and what you know.

trump cult members are being screwed and THEY SEEM TO LOVE IT!
OMG, you still don't get Trump, or Trump voters. Its not that he's a fantastic experienced, polished president, its that the democrat option is way more fucked up. The dems can't even publish their policies, that's how fucked up they are.
The wall funding method is not finalized yet, Trump can still add a fee/tax on remittances, or pay for it with tariffs, or pay for it by selling unused Federal land.

And none of that is drawing a penny from nation of Mexico.

I feel sorry for the cult. How do they keep coming up with excuses to overlook his lies and incompetence? Sooner or later....there just won't be anymore lame excuses left...then they will have to say....."GEE...I GUESS HE LIED."

They will never say it, no matter what!

Forum List

Back