He may have been alive today if they would shut down all hardware stores.

Seems to be that way, it's interesting how easily they're manipulated by lobby groups. I really would be fascinated to learn more about these people. My belief is they channel their energy into paranoia and negativity like that as an outlet because of a shitty life stuck in an institutionalized routine. There's a lot of power there if you can stir up that demographic.

Yeah ... it's kinda like they bitterly cling to their (Bible and) guns or something :lol:

BigderpNC is a classic case study of these loons.

Chat him up ... he's paranoid as all hell, a huge conspiracy nut, and about as bright as a high functioning retard.

Meh, I have no desire to talk to him. These people are a dime a dozen. It is fascinating though to look into their lives and figure out why they are the way they are.
But you come to a thread I start, stupid bitch.
Gun grabbers like you aren't worth a plugged nickel.
OH so you think you know me through what I post?

Yeah ... it's kinda like they bitterly cling to their (Bible and) guns or something :lol:

Chat him up ... he's paranoid as all hell, a huge conspiracy nut, and about as bright as a high functioning retard.

Meh, I have no desire to talk to him. These people are a dime a dozen. It is fascinating though to look into their lives and figure out why they are the way they are.

:badgrin: You are a fucking loon. I never said I wanted to take your guns but it's fascinating to see your psychology. Apparently anyone you don't like is trying to take your guns. Maybe you should have your guns taken away.

Man murdered with Shovel
Holding the weapon he'd already used to beat the man to the ground, the killer stood over his lifeless body and drove the front end of the large shovel at the man's head again and again, a police report states.
When done, he threw the shovel into the bed of his truck and left.

Lot easier to kill a person a person with a gun than a shovel.

Frankly, most of us are tired of crazy people being able to buy small arsenals and mowing down crowds.

I think they pretty much pegged you.

I'm extremely pro-2nd amendment, but I really don't get all the paranoia these gun people have.

As am I.

These people who are paranoid that the gubmint is coming to get them are simply nutters.

What is the basis for it though? And these weird phobias seems to effect a certain type of people, if you know what I mean.

I suggest you read this book. Then compare what occured during this dark time to what is happening right now. Here's a hint, we are currently in chapter nine of the book. The laws that were passed during the Weimar period were then corrupted and used by the Nazis to institute their reign of terror on the populace of Germany.

You see, educated people read history and understand it. What was that little phrase that Santa Anna said not so very long ago?

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/The-Nazi-Seizure-Power-Experience/dp/0531056333]The Nazi Seizure of Power: The Experience Of A Single German Town, 1922-1945: William Sheridan Allen: 9780531056332: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/The-Nazi-Seizure-Power-Experience/dp/0531056333]The Nazi Seizure of Power: The Experience Of A Single German Town, 1922-1945: William Sheridan Allen: 9780531056332: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

I don't necessarily think anyone should be disarmed. I just think there should be stricter laws to prevent idiots from buying guns. And stronger laws against parents who don't lock their guns up when they have young children.

You're a fucking nutter of course you want everybody disarmed

I want people like you disarmed, sure.

And that's the problem. You wish to disarm a person who would risk his life to save yours in a New York minute were you in harms way. All because YOU don't like the way he responds to your little missives.

Do you see now why we don't ever want bureaucrats having that ability? Ever?

Man murdered with Shovel
Holding the weapon he'd already used to beat the man to the ground, the killer stood over his lifeless body and drove the front end of the large shovel at the man's head again and again, a police report states.

Frankly, most of us are tired of crazy people being able to buy small arsenals and mowing down crowds.

So are we. How about you take care of the problem (the people involved) instead of the tool? 80% of all violent crime is perpetrated by 6%-8% of the criminal population and those are the very people that you libs are allways trying to get out of prison.

You want to stop most violent crime? Leave the fuckers in prison!

Here's your peg. unlike you I am not fake. unlike you I am not a closet liberal.unlike you I oppose obama just a few months ago and then turn around and be his biggest supporter. You fucking fake ass bitch.

:badgrin: You are a fucking loon. I never said I wanted to take your guns but it's fascinating to see your psychology. Apparently anyone you don't like is trying to take your guns. Maybe you should have your guns taken away.

I never said you did stupid, being a gun grabber and being allowed to take someones gun is totally different.
I wouldn't allow you within 10 feet of any firearm I have.

Man murdered with Shovel

Here's how you can stop that. do away with all the gun free zones in America.

Pegging is a sexual practice in which a woman penetrates a man's anus with a strap-on dildo.

Yep, that sounds like BigDerp

Here's your peg. unlike you I am not fake. unlike you I am not a closet liberal.unlike you I oppose obama just a few months ago and then turn around and be his biggest supporter. You fucking fake ass bitch.

Hey, I laid down the marker in the sand pretty clearly.

I said I was WILLING to consider the GOP, unless you idiots did something patently retarded like nominate a Mormon.

And you nominated a Mormon.

How'd that work out for you again?

Man murdered with Shovel

Here's how you stop that- Do away with all guns in America.

Here's how you stop that- Do away with all guns in America.

Right, because that works so well in Britain. Instead, they have knife attacks.

Forum List

Back