He may have been alive today if they would shut down all hardware stores.

I'm extremely pro-2nd amendment, but I really don't get all the paranoia these gun people have.

As am I.

These people who are paranoid that the gubmint is coming to get them are simply nutters.

What is the basis for it though? And these weird phobias seems to effect a certain type of people, if you know what I mean.

I'm extremely pro-2nd amendment, but I really don't get all the paranoia these gun people have.

As am I.

These people who are paranoid that the gubmint is coming to get them are simply nutters.

What is the basis for it though? And these weird phobias seems to effect a certain type of people, if you know what I mean.

The not too bright, easily manipulated type I believe is what you are getting at.

Horse shit it would be paranoia if no government body had never taken guns away, sadly it has happened.
We who are willing to protect the right to keep and bear arms are here to remind the government never again will it be allowed to take fire arms away from law abiding citizens.

As am I.

The not too bright, easily manipulated type I believe is what you are getting at.

Seems to be that way, it's interesting how easily they're manipulated by lobby groups. I really would be fascinated to learn more about these people. My belief is they channel their energy into paranoia and negativity like that as an outlet because of a shitty life stuck in an institutionalized routine. There's a lot of power there if you can stir up that demographic.

Seems to be that way, it's interesting how easily they're manipulated by lobby groups. I really would be fascinated to learn more about these people. My belief is they channel their energy into paranoia and negativity like that as an outlet because of a shitty life stuck in an institutionalized routine. There's a lot of power there if you can stir up that demographic.

Yeah ... it's kinda like they bitterly cling to their (Bible and) guns or something :lol:

BigderpNC is a classic case study of these loons.

Chat him up ... he's paranoid as all hell, a huge conspiracy nut, and about as bright as a high functioning retard.

Last edited:

Yeah ... it's kinda like they bitterly cling to their (Bible and) guns or something :lol:

BigderpNC is a classic case study of these loons.

Chat him up ... he's paranoid as all hell, a huge conspiracy nut, and about as bright as a high functioning retard.

Meh, I have no desire to talk to him. These people are a dime a dozen. It is fascinating though to look into their lives and figure out why they are the way they are.

Its a bad analogy. No one goes on a mass shovel killing spree. It takes a god number of blows to kill someone with a shovel, but it takes only one bullet.

And the largest mass murder in US history was engineered by a gallon of gasoline and it killed 75+ people in a nightclub in New York.

Guns are tools. They're no better than the person using it. There are WAY more good people than bad people. Don't you think it is stupid to disarm only the good people?

I don't necessarily think anyone should be disarmed. I just think there should be stricter laws to prevent idiots from buying guns. And stronger laws against parents who don't lock their guns up when they have young children.

Laws do not stop people from doing things.

And the largest mass murder in US history was engineered by a gallon of gasoline and it killed 75+ people in a nightclub in New York.

Guns are tools. They're no better than the person using it. There are WAY more good people than bad people. Don't you think it is stupid to disarm only the good people?

I don't necessarily think anyone should be disarmed. I just think there should be stricter laws to prevent idiots from buying guns. And stronger laws against parents who don't lock their guns up when they have young children.

You're a fucking nutter of course you want everybody disarmed

I want people like you disarmed, sure.

You're a fucking nutter of course you want everybody disarmed

I want people like you disarmed, sure.

Why? He's a law abiding citizen. Why would you want him disarmed?

Its a bad analogy. No one goes on a mass shovel killing spree. It takes a god number of blows to kill someone with a shovel, but it takes only one bullet.

A study from the Brookings Institution Center on Urban and Metropolitan Policy counts only 300 "relevant federal and state laws regarding the manufacture, design, sale, purchase, or possession of guns." The key word is "relevant."
How Many Gun Laws Are There? Study Disputes 20,000 Number | CNS News

So how many more laws are necessary?

Also how many lives have been saved because of guns?

According to a study by criminologist Gary Kleck of Florida State University, there are approximately 2.5 million cases of people using firearms for self-defense in America each year. Also, according to the Department of Justice’s 2007 Uniformed Crime Report, states with right-to-carry laws have a 30 percent lower homicide rate, as well as a 46 percent lower robbery rate. Four shootings by permit holders continues to be a tiny minority in gun crimes statistics.
Statistics show concealed carry saves many lives, takes few on CollegiateTimes.com

You realize that despite how obvious the analogy is, there will still be people who don't get it.

Yea, it's a funny thing; there are probably more shovels in the US than guns, but how many shovels are used to kill people compared to guns? And I'm not a real advocate of gun control other than certain restrictions on automatic weapons. Just pointing out the idiocy of the comparison.

Forum List

Back