He May Be Paralyzed.

dont be sorry to me....be sorry for yourself and what soul you have

I'm quite comfortable with my soul. I'm not the one who took 13 loved ones(Americas finest to boot) from their families.

I think it's important to also remember that this guy has family too. Punishment for him - in our society - probably means the death penalty. I have no problem with that - it is what he deserves. What we should not do is rant like banshees. When we do that, we become lesser people.

Due process, followed by a swift execution is appropriate.

I'm not "ranting". I don't give a fuck about this guy at all, and am not going to shed a tear because he's paralyzed and in a little pain. If simply stating that makes me a lesser person in anyone's eye's, then fuck them and so be it.

My only remorse is for the damage this asshole, and those like him, do to perpetuate the distrust of all Muslims in America.

First off as a Christian I don't do Karma. Fact is if God didn't do mercy we'd all be in a really excessively warm place for a very long time.

I am however really big into justice as is the God I worship. And Nidal ought to be tried and when found guilty executed. Man went hunting trouble and found it. Now he gets to pay for it.

Karma is justice. Just like Emma wrote already:
...for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap
And one doesn't have to be religious at all to believe in whatever negative thoughts you have, whatever harm you wish to someone else, or whatever you do to someone ... it will come back to you to kick you in the arse when you expect it the least.

It's a pretty simple concept and seems to be rather compatible with Christianity as well.

I'm not "ranting". I don't give a fuck about this guy at all, and am not going to shed a tear because he's paralyzed and in a little pain. If simply stating that makes me a lesser person in anyone's eye's, then fuck them and so be it.

My only remorse is for the damage this asshole, and those like him, do to perpetuate the distrust of all Muslims in America.

I didn't mean you per se, I just don't think - generally - it is good for us as a society to rant about what we'd like to do to him. Personally, I hope he is paralyzed, I hope he is in pain. I'm glad the police didn't kill him - I'm glad that he survived to face what he has done. I'm glad that the families will have their day in court and at the end of it all, I hope they fry his ass.

I hope they fry his ass.

I do understand this sentiment.

I do.

But don't you think a worse punishment for a self deluded jihadist is not his belief he has a one way ticket to paradise with a death he must have expected comitting this act but rather a life time in a prison where the minutes, days, years drag on in the terror of waisted time, a sort of time where no god, Allah or otherwise, can not save you?

I think death is the easy way out for this guy, and apparently so did he.

Last edited:
Maybe the media will now spin this as "He did it because he was gay" More likely "He did it because of Don't ask.." Chanel can be very clairvoyant sometimes.
If he went to strip bars he probably went to prostitutes. Why would you assume he got aids because of being gay?

Well, first of all... what difference would it make if he did? And I'm not sure what you mean by asking why he would have AIDS if he has those meds; they don't cure the disease. But more to the point, it's not unusual for someone working in the medical field to be exposed to blood and body fluids (he graduated med school in '01) and when you are, you're offered prophylactic antivirals. I don't think that 8 year old prescription is relevant.

If for any of those reasonable reasons, good. If it should come out he has AIDS, that WILL be the reason for the rampage, because of the certain backlash of ignorant military, US citizenry, and the intolerance of society in general. There are NO reasons to deny Muslims, gays, HIV positives in military.

I'm really tired, so maybe that's why I don't understand your point .
I think she's trying to say that liberals will make him a hero if he has AIDS. :lol:

so not even osamalama's evil plan of protecting his fellow muslim jihadist by planting a liberal judge and libtards in the jury will succeed in letting this guy walk.

I hope they fry his ass.

I do understand this sentiment.

I do.

But don't you think a worse punishment for a self deluded jihadist is not his belief he has a one way ticket to paradise with a death he must have expected comitting this act but rather a life time in a prison where the minutes, days, years drag on in the terror of waisted time, a sort of time where no god, Allah or otherwise, can not save you?

I think death is the easy way out for this guy, and apparently so did he.

If that was the sentence, I have no problem with it. If he gets the DP, I have no problem with it. Personally, I think I lean towards execution simply because he may live for another 50 years - expensive for taxpayers and, there is always the possibility that some assclown would let him out one day.

so not even osamalama's evil plan of protecting his fellow muslim jihadist by planting a liberal judge and libtards in the jury will succeed in letting this guy walk.
Yes...but you just KNOW that Obama will pardon him and make him a part of his administration.

there is always the possibility that some assclown would let him out one day.

Yeah, there is that too, the "life" does not actually mean "life" sentence.

Take a life in murder and you should serve a waisted life in prison, so you can feel what you did, that is the worse punishment, but it has to mean that.

Life.

Maybe the media will now spin this as "He did it because he was gay" More likely "He did it because of Don't ask.." Chanel can be very clairvoyant sometimes.
If he went to strip bars he probably went to prostitutes. Why would you assume he got aids because of being gay?

Will we ever know? While the pseudo psychologists are dreaming up every "medical excuse" for murder, I guarantee latent homosexuality will be one of them. Trust me on this. I have a crystal ball. :razz:

FORT HOOD, Texas — The Army psychiatrist accused in the fatal shootings at Fort Hood may be paralyzed from the waist down after being shot multiple times during the attack, his attorney told The Associated Press on Friday.

Civilian attorney John Galligan said Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan told him that he had no feeling in his legs and extreme pain in his hands. Hasan, who was shot four times by civilian police officers, said doctors told him the condition may never improve.

Accused Fort Hood Gunman May Be Paralyzed, Lawyer Says - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

oh pity pity gum drops!:lol:

Now the scumbag will probably file a lawsuit saying he was wrongfully injured on government property due to his degraded mental state and discrimination because he was a Muslim.

And it wouldn't suprise me in the very least if this is the tactic used in his defense. They'll try to squeeze every ounce of pity out of the public they can.

compassion is not pity....those are not the only choices..hate or pity....he will come to justice...but that is all you can ask...justice ....rejoicing in his suffering shows more about you than anyone else

Um sorry based on info in the Bible the number of the saved will almost certainly be less than 10
percent. The would mean 90% will be roasting.

and you believe 90% of the people who have lived on this planet are so evil that "God" will burn them all in hell?......

Will we ever know? While the pseudo psychologists are dreaming up every "medical excuse" for murder, I guarantee latent homosexuality will be one of them. Trust me on this. I have a crystal ball. :razz:
It sounds to me that you are using gay people for some agenda.

This guy is either going to be executed or put in prison without parole until he dies.

if karma is a bitch yall have some mal coming to you....i cant believe the rejoicing in the pain of a fellow human regardless of what he has done...it is one thing to mete out justice its another to rejoice in a human's pain....just my two cents
I can.

I wish they had a tape of the shots cutting into this prick, and the look on his face when he realized he wasn't with Allah but was headed first for a wheel chair and a lethal injection. I'd watch it over and over and laugh everytime.

Allah Akbar!

Forum List

Back