He Is The President. We Might Can Work With Him On That"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
That came directly from DeMint today on 'FOX N*** Sunday' when asked about the tax cuts situation.

Looks like there's deals in the making.

Point for Obama!

Last edited:
The talk is extending the "Evil Bush Tax Cuts For The Rich" that you guys said wasn't needed, for two more years.

Point Obama eh? :lol:

if the middle class get theirs and the top 2 percent doesn't...MASSIVE POINT for Obama.

Especially considering that the ReichWing nut-job DeMint is notorious for the "We Must Break Him!" and "We Will NOT Comprimise"

Stop being such a predictable dumb hack.

if the middle class get theirs and the top 2 percent doesn't...MASSIVE POINT for Obama.

Especially considering that the ReichWing nut-job DeMint is notorious for the "We Must Break Him!" and "We Will NOT Comprimise"

Obama and the Dims admit that tax cuts will revive the economy after wasting almost a trillion dollars in Stimulus (Porkulus). Point Republicans and T.E.A. Party!

Obama and the Dims admit that tax cuts will revive the economy after wasting almost a trillion dollars in Stimulus (Porkulus). Point Republicans and T.E.A. Party!

Both Wrong. Lowering taxes means that more money goes to either to move factories & jobs overseas (GOP way) or to buy and borrow more overseas goods, such as cash for clunky foreign cars, or whatever foreign goods consumers buy, including oil.
I didn't see the dems make grand moves such as the smart grid, moving Federal cars to alternative fuels, or starting a massive new high-speed rail system...no cool ideas to brag about, except health care for illegals and low-lifes at our expense, not a good way to get re-elected.

Wait a minute...and I could be wrong here...I thought Obama all along was going to let them ALL expire before the election?

Wait a minute...and I could be wrong here...I thought Obama all along was going to let them ALL expire before the election?
Apparently extending the "Bush Tax Cuts for the Evil Rich" is the way you get the economic car out of the ditch.

Obamas' merely trying to be as popular as Bush you see.

They fucked up when they said they want to remove the tax cuts for the rich from that tax cuts... People said "wait, the "tax cuts for the rich" were tax cuts for middle class too?"

At that point Obama and the Dems fucked themselves because so many of the people that supported the Dems opposition to the tax cuts beli8eved they were only tax cuts for the rich... All of a sudden Bush did not look so evil...

I can’t wait until illegal immigration comes back up… I said it with Bush and I said it about Obama, it will be the issue that destroys them. Very soon liberals everywhere will be made out as racists, by a black person they voted for haha. Just like the tax cuts people will be saying to themselves "maybe there was more to this than what our elected leaders told us."

DeMint better pull his head out of his ass pronto.

Obama is doing all he can to destroy the US economy and I don't know how you compromise with that

Obama is doing all he can to destroy the US economy and I don't know how you compromise with that

If the Tea party has a patron saint in the Senate DeMint is it. He won't screw up as he seems like a very smart guy.
All this talk about a compromise is just bullshit. We'll believe it when we see it. If or when an actual plan emerges then we can sit around and dissect it.

They fucked up when they said they want to remove the tax cuts for the rich from that tax cuts... People said "wait, the "tax cuts for the rich" were tax cuts for middle class too?"

At that point Obama and the Dems fucked themselves because so many of the people that supported the Dems opposition to the tax cuts beli8eved they were only tax cuts for the rich... All of a sudden Bush did not look so evil...

I can’t wait until illegal immigration comes back up… I said it with Bush and I said it about Obama, it will be the issue that destroys them. Very soon liberals everywhere will be made out as racists, by a black person they voted for haha. Just like the tax cuts people will be saying to themselves "maybe there was more to this than what our elected leaders told us."

Yup.

Hard to have tax cuts for the middle class inside a "tax cuts for the rich" meme. They were fucked when they admitted this and now we're just stuck in a pissing match between how much taxes should be cut and for whom.

A far cry from the leftist position of tax increases for everyone that Gore advocated. That's saying something, that even Obama and all his wisdom can't propose today what 50% of the voters in 2000 wanted.

If the Tea party has a patron saint in the Senate DeMint is it. He won't screw up as he seems like a very smart guy.
All this talk about a compromise is just bullshit. We'll believe it when we see it. If or when an actual plan emerges then we can sit around and dissect it.
So you're calling your fellow reichwinger bonafide liar and bullshitter?

Wouldn't it be nice if our so-called leaders would make decisions based on what is best for the country instead of how to garner political points for their side?

What a concept. Our elected leaders doing whats best for the country instead of whats best for their party.

Obama is going to fold..

He will extend for two years and get no concessions from the Republicans

Unless the top 2% get their tax cut, NO ONE gets a tax cut, because our supposed tax cut will be eaten up by higher prices, lower wages, and lost jobs.

Obama knows that and he knows you guys are too stupid to figure that out.

You'll just blame the "man" for the reason you lost your job because you are too stupid to figure out Obama is laughing his butt off at you, while he is having Kobe beef for dinner.

Class envy liberals! Always whining about the "rich" but turning a blind eye to the wallets of the guys they vote for.

Stupid as hell.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
That came directly from DeMint today on 'FOX N*** Sunday' when asked about the tax cuts situation.

Looks like there's deals in the making.

Point for Obama!

The deals will be $3 in spending cuts for every dollar of tax increase.

Point for DeMint!

Negative 3 points for Obama.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJDGfMsY37M&feature=channel"]DeMint on FOX News Sunday[/ame]

Last edited:

So you're calling your fellow reichwinger bonafide liar and bullshitter?

No, that would be you I'm calling a liar and bullshitter. There is no deal pending.

Forum List

Back