He is still talking about the November election. Why?

Who told the bankers to bundle all the bad loans together? Who passed tax breaks to companies going overseas? Seems to me it was done on purpose. Tarp was a bank robbery. We were bamboozled. I fear with Twitler we're going to get scammed again.

People who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

Let's see if Republicans fuck us again.

My prediction when they do? You'll still defend them. I already know your excuse. Recessions are cyclical. You'll say it would have happened even on a Democrats watch. Well they didn't on clinton or Obama's watch

The recession of 2001 started a month and a half into the Bush Presidency, the dotcom had burst in 2000. You need to learn history.
Worse than 9-11 were the policies bush passed after 9-11. All the tax breaks then Iraq war. Not good.. Haloburton

You just diverted the issue, you claimed that the recession didn't happen on Clinton's watch, it did and so it must have been his people and policies, following your logic.
Here ya go ... here's the list of recessions going as far back as President Pierce ....

http://www.nber.org/cycles.html

Show me the recession on Clinton's watch....

I posted it happened less than a month and a half into Bush's presidency. It had to have three quarters of economic shrinkage to be declared a recession, so the economy was on the down turn in early 2000. Learn to comprehend what you read.
Stop lying.

No definition of a recession is "three quarters of economic shrinkage."

No one is bound by your imaginary definitions. Which there wasn't anyway in 2000 or 2001, as you've been shown.

Why is Trump, today, still talking about how he won the election? We can tell he won. Nobody would be giving him much beyond the time of day but for the fact that he did win it. Maybe people would watch him on the Apprentice or something.

The man is like my Great Aunt Bea who now, some 60+ years later, will still not miss an opportunity to tell anyone who'll listen about her being chosen as the 1930-whenever-the-f*ck-it-was high school prom queen. F*ckin'-A!

Get on with the business of governing! Please!

The Comrade is trying to convince people that he won the popular vote because illegals voted--LOL Anyone with half a brain would realize that no illegal is going to risk getting caught and deported just so they can cast a vote.

So during his speech the other day, he stated 3 or 4 times that he has won more electoral college votes than any other President since Ronald Reagan, which is also NOT TRUE.

It's to re inflate his Narcissistic ego, and also to divert attention away from what may be the biggest scandal in American history, this Russian Scandal. It works on stupid people.

Here is FOX NEWS describing it for you. They apparently are sick of it too.

Why is Trump, today, still talking about how he won the election? We can tell he won. Nobody would be giving him much beyond the time of day but for the fact that he did win it. Maybe people would watch him on the Apprentice or something.

The man is like my Great Aunt Bea who now, some 60+ years later, will still not miss an opportunity to tell anyone who'll listen about her being chosen as the 1930-whenever-the-f*ck-it-was high school prom queen. F*ckin'-A!

Because he won it when you all said he had like a 2% chance and it's only been a month since getting sworn in and so that victory must seem pretty sweet. As it does for all of us that voted for him.

Because he won it when you all said he had like a 2% chance and it's only been a month since getting sworn in and so that victory must seem pretty sweet. As it does for all of us that voted for him.
And as long as he wants to lie and claim the biggest electoral victory since Reagan or that he really won the popular vote; Liberals will gladly point out he's lying and that rightards who b'lieve him are abhect imbeciles.

And as long as he wants to lie and claim the biggest electoral victory since Reagan or that he really won the popular vote; Liberals will gladly point out he's lying and that rightards who b'lieve him are abhect imbeciles.
Yes by all means. Please keep pointing out how of his deplorables that voted for him are now imbeciles. You may have missed this but they out numbered you in delegates. The one that counts.

Yes by all means. Please keep pointing out how of his deplorables that voted for him are now imbeciles. You may have missed this but they out numbered you in delegates. The one that counts.
If they fall for the lies he tells, that don't make them any less of an abject imbecile.

The Comrade is trying to convince people that he won the popular vote because illegals voted

That argument is at once astoundingly absurd and ironic, and it baffles the mind as to why he's promulgated it. Why he's presented not one shred of empirical evidence to support his assertion for it is understandable from at least two angles:
  • If it's true, an investigation into it may reveal the preponderance of those votes went to him, thus delegitimizing his win. (I don't know if it would invalidate it.)
  • If it's false, there's not going to be any empirical evidence to produce.
If nearly three million illegal votes were recorded, they seemingly would have been for him seeing as he won the electoral vote.

I could understand his opponents raising that claim, but they didn't, and he did. Why the hell he'd "go there" is bewildering.

Last edited:

Well, there is that. I don't know why he thinks he should bring up the awkward matter of his winning as he did. Perhaps he want to call attention to the strangeness of the electoral college? Maybe he wants to abolish it?

If they fall for the lies he tells, that don't make them any less of an abject imbecile.
Keep on keepin' on buddy.

The Comrade is trying to convince people that he won the popular vote because illegals voted

That argument is at once astoundingly absurd ironic, and it baffles the mind as to why he's promulgated it. Why he's presented not one shred of empirical evidence to support his assertion, for it is understandable from at least two angles:
  • If it's true, an investigation into it may reveal the preponderance of those votes went to him, thus delegitimizing his win. (I don't know if it would invalidate it.)
If nearly three million illegal votes were recorded, they seemingly would have been for him seeing as he won the electoral vote.

I could understand his opponents raising that claim, but they didn't, and he did. Why the hell he'd "go there" is bewildering.

Yep.
He always leaves more questions then answers.
Chaos. The way he likes it. No one notices how bad he really is when they're talking about the abject insanity he publicly propagates.

Well, there is that. I don't know why he thinks he should bring up the awkward matter of his winning as he did. Perhaps he want to call attention to the strangeness of the electoral college? Maybe he wants to abolish it?

Or simply keep us talking about that rather than possible Russian ties.

That argument is at once astoundingly absurd ironic, and it baffles the mind as to why he's promulgated it. Why he's presented not one shred of empirical evidence to support his assertion, for it is understandable from at least two angles:

Yep.
He always leaves more questions then answers.
Chaos. The way he likes it. No one notices how bad he really is when they're talking about the abject insanity he publicly propagates.

Yeah, he's got serious detachment with truth and facts, or he is just a Lunatic. Take your pick. He may be doing it for media attention, or trying to divert attention.

But no PRESIDENT has ever gotten in front of a micro-phone and has a list of false statement's they're going to make, every single time he is in front of a micro-phone, knowing full well that reporters there are going to correct them immediately thereafter. And then the audacity of complaining that reporters are "picking on him"--LOL

G.W. Bush--was corrected constantly on his pronunciation by the media--but he didn't attack the media over it. And no President continued to campaign after they WON. They were busy being President.

172952_600.jpg

Last edited:

The strangeness of the electoral college? Is this some kind of mysterious concept you idiot's were never taught when differentiating between a democracy and a republic?

You're right he may be doing it to divert attention away from the Russian Scandal. This is not going to go away. Shep Smith of FOX NEWS says that Trump campaign aids were on the phone with the Russians, while the Russians were hacking into the DNC. They have the phone records to prove it. This is going to turn out to be the biggest scandal in this nations history, and at least a 1000 times worse than Watergate.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Last edited:

The strangeness of the electoral college? Is this some kind of mysterious concept you idiot's were never taught when differentiating between a democracy and a republic?

I think the main responsibility of the Electoral College is to keep Lunatics out of the Oval Office also. We can safely say they didn't do their job in 2016.

Trump-Locker-Room-Cartoon.jpg

You're right he may be doing it to divert attention away from the Russian Scandal. This is not going to go away. Shep Smith of FOX NEWS says that Trump campaign aids were on the phone with the Russians, while the Russians were hacking into the DNC. They have the phone records to prove it.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Yep, the coming bipartisan investigations will no doubt clarify these questions.

That argument is at once astoundingly absurd and ironic, and it baffles the mind as to why he's promulgated it. Why he's presented not one shred of empirical evidence to support his assertion for it is understandable from at least two angles:

He said he got it from this intelligence report....

Screen-Shot-2017-01-27-at-10.57.31-AM.png

more...

Snowflakes better get used to hearing about November 2016 because historians will be talking about the historic, record-setting, back to back election ass kickings the Democrats suffered, the come from behind win, the horrific liberal prognostications, and over 1,000 seats lost around the country during Obama's 8 years.
Trump said that and the media quickly debunked that claim of an historic win.

Now I quickly debunked it too

Forum List

Back