He Is Risen

He Was Born Of A Virgin

He Walked On Water

He Healed Leprosy By Touching

He Moved His Hands And Raised The Dead

He Was Hung On A Cross And Bled Like A Hog

He Was Resurrected By The God Of The Universe(HIMSELF)

And He Will Come Back Floating On A Cloud

promises promises

He loves you, too.

Then why all this threat of hell fire and brimstone. That's without a doubt the most illogical conclusion I have ever heard about...or, about which I've ever heard...which ever rings your bell.
You are not logical, nutcase.

He loves you, too.

Then why all this threat of hell fire and brimstone. That's without a doubt the most illogical conclusion I have ever heard about...or, about which I've ever heard...which ever rings your bell.

He's perfectly logical. If you love someone, you don't condemn him or her to be tortured forever and ever, screaming without end in hopelessness and agony.

It's not rocket science.

He's perfectly logical. If you love someone, you don't condemn him or her to be tortured forever and ever, screaming without end in hopelessness and agony. It's not rocket science.

You are mixing up God with nutcases preaching in His name.

Should I judge atheism by some of the postings of the haters here who claim to be atheists?

Oh, no. Trust me, I do know the difference. If you look carefully, you will find that I never, ever say "God is like this." It's always in the form, "You say God is like this, and that's bullshit."

He's perfectly logical. If you love someone, you don't condemn him or her to be tortured forever and ever, screaming without end in hopelessness and agony.

It's not rocket science.
Neither of you are rocket scientists, you can't even see the truths in the Bible. Lying all the time doesn't help you guys.

He Was Born Of A Virgin

He Walked On Water

promises promises

It's fascinating how you let Him take up so much space in your head, but yet claim that you don't believe. I know it troubles you, but you're powerless to have any affect on those who willingly embrace Him...so move on and occupy yourself with happier endeavors during your golden years.

It's possible that the happiest, noblest endeavor is to inspire others to rise above that which holds us down.

My three children, eight grandchildren and one great granddaughter would disagree whole heartedly about the hate. Some of my oldest grandsons just might tear you a new arsehole over it.

As far as life being more enjoyable. I'm 77 years old and about spent. I still mow and trim an acre and a half and do some gardening but my manly days are gone. I will enjoy it if Americans finally use their good sense and lay all this worship of ancient gods imagined by folks who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat, to rest......once and for all.
WHA WHA WHA. You are full of hate, you prove it all the time.

He hates Christianity, which is an idea and cannot be harmed. Christianity hates people, who can.
No, many Christians can. :)

Canning-jars-300x225.jpg

credits

:D

God making us in his own image is a thought that has occupied my head recently. Pretty much convinced that it is not a physical sense at all. Leaning very strongly toward intelligence and love. Pretty neat that we could come to know everything about the Universe and be a part of the eternal emotion of love.

I don't take it as physical Image either, I feel it is more of a spiritual Image. What we are inside and after death is how we are like God's Image. I like your take on intelligence and love being included.

It's not rocket science.

I see i need to give you a bible lesson you will never forget. Hell is not what you think it is.

Does this view ease your conscience ?

Oh, no. Trust me, I do know the difference. If you look carefully, you will find that I never, ever say "God is like this." It's always in the form, "You say God is like this, and that's bullshit."

You say God is such and such, Dragon. In other words, you are jumping on folks for doing what you do.

That is called ~~ projection or hypocrisy. I will give you both.

Lots of hate in your heart - you would do well to get rid of it. Life will be more enjoyable and pleasant if you can. Good luck.

My three children, eight grandchildren and one great granddaughter would disagree whole heartedly about the hate. Some of my oldest grandsons just might tear you a new arsehole over it.

As far as life being more enjoyable. I'm 77 years old and about spent. I still mow and trim an acre and a half and do some gardening but my manly days are gone. I will enjoy it if Americans finally use their good sense and lay all this worship of ancient gods imagined by folks who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat, to rest......once and for all.

Cammpbell sometimes you need to strip away all the dogma and look at God in simplified terms. Who is God? He is a being smarter then Humans, at the top of the food chain infact,who has the intellect to create entire universes. He created You like you created your kids. There is not really anything magical about it, there is a way of doing what he has done we just don't have those capabilities; no other being does, just God.

For that and that alone he deserves respect. Because he is so far above us we may not always understand why things are the way they are. When we die and are converted to our spiritual forms then we may understand what we don't know now. Kinda like asking a 1980's computer to perform a application created in 2012, not gonna happen until you get an upgrade of some sort.

As for Christ, again you may not understand all the dynamic's of the reason he had to come and die but If God is the top being and he said there is a reason,I'll take his word for it. As children don't always understand why parents tell them what to do and what not to do so we may not always understand why God says do this and don't do that and believe my Son. God has the full picture and we don't. Like with your parents, sometimes you just need to trust and obey.

He Was Born Of A Virgin

He Walked On Water

promises promises
So...talked anyone out of their faith yet?

Didn't think so.

Satan FAIL! :lmao:

Lots of hate in your heart - you would do well to get rid of it. Life will be more enjoyable and pleasant if you can. Good luck.

Sorry to break the news to ya, but ya aint going to get to "enjoy" it the way you want it, lol.

It's not rocket science.

It's all rainbows and sprinkles, yayyyyyyyyyy! :eusa_clap:

And there are no rapists, no murderers, no liars, no thiefs; no, none that do wrong. None should go to jail, we're all good and we're all in happy clappy land! :D:tongue:

I can fully explain how we came to be. Your theory breaks down at a certain point. Good news, you have the ability to evolve. Into a Christian.

Last edited:

You know, asshole, no one gives a shit what you believe or what you will enjoy either. No one here is trying to pressure you into believing in anything.
You are free to go on thinking that you are the center of the Universe and Science will ultimately show the answer to all the world's mysteries. You are free to believe that all we see when we pay attention to nature, happened by accident; without any Governing Intelligence setting it all in motion.
All we ask is that you allow us the courtesy to believe differently.
We choose to believe in a power greater than ourselves. We practice that belief in many ways, but we are near universal in our certainty that we are not omnipotent.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back