He Is Risen

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
He Was Born Of A Virgin

He Walked On Water

He Healed Leprosy By Touching

He Moved His Hands And Raised The Dead

He Was Hung On A Cross And Bled Like A Hog

He Was Resurrected By The God Of The Universe(HIMSELF)

And He Will Come Back Floating On A Cloud

promises promises

Last edited:
He Was Born Of A Virgin

He Walked On Water

promises promises

He died on the cross too - even for scumbags like you!

Lots of hate in your heart - you would do well to get rid of it. Life will be more enjoyable and pleasant if you can. Good luck.

My three children, eight grandchildren and one great granddaughter would disagree whole heartedly about the hate. Some of my oldest grandsons just might tear you a new arsehole over it.

As far as life being more enjoyable. I'm 77 years old and about spent. I still mow and trim an acre and a half and do some gardening but my manly days are gone. I will enjoy it if Americans finally use their good sense and lay all this worship of ancient gods imagined by folks who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat, to rest......once and for all.

Last edited:
He Was Born Of A Virgin

He Walked On Water

promises promises

He loves you, too.

Lots of hate in your heart - you would do well to get rid of it. Life will be more enjoyable and pleasant if you can. Good luck.

My three children, eight grandchildren and one great granddaughter would disagree whole heartedly about the hate. Some of my oldest grandsons just might tear you a new arsehole over it.

As far as life being more enjoyable. I'm 77 years old and about spent. I still mow and trim an acre and a half and do some gardening but my manly days are gone. I will enjoy it if Americans finally use their good sense and lay all this worship of ancient gods imagined by folks who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat, to rest......once and for all.

Maybe you are a different person online than in reality. Whatever, but I'm tellng you your online persona indicates a lot of negativity - hate, anger, resentment. It show through in the tone of your posts, although maybe you attempt to disguise it or disavow it. And BTW, it has nothing whatsoever to do with religion. Not much live and let live in you, as is the case in too many people these days.

Why do you keep dragging your personal life onto the board. Who gives a fuck? Keep your family off the forum.... I suspect you are trying to provoke others into making personal remarks about them. Not many of us are stupid enough to do that. Sad old man.

As far as life being more enjoyable. I'm 77 years old and about spent. I still mow and trim an acre and a half and do some gardening but my manly days are gone.

Well, it's obvious you're not much of a man.
Hell - at 77 - my Dad was still out walking five miles a day. Lived to be 90.
You must be in fucked-up shape, both physically / obviously mentally.

He is risen indeed!

Even for you Cammmpbell was the sacrifice of Christ made. I hope you see that someday before you have to go before him on bended knee. Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess, better to do it now then wait until it's too late.

Happy Easter Cammmpbell!

Last edited:
Easter and Halloween are fun. They should be combined into one holiday though.

Jesus_Zombie_lulz.png

He Was Born Of A Virgin

He Walked On Water

promises promises
You can't leave this shit alone, even on Easter. You're a very sad man.
Happy Easter, Cammmmmmmpbell

He Was Born Of A Virgin

He Walked On Water

promises promises

It's fascinating how you let Him take up so much space in your head, but yet claim that you don't believe. I know it troubles you, but you're powerless to have any affect on those who willingly embrace Him...so move on and occupy yourself with happier endeavors during your golden years.

God making us in his own image is a thought that has occupied my head recently. Pretty much convinced that it is not a physical sense at all. Leaning very strongly toward intelligence and love. Pretty neat that we could come to know everything about the Universe and be a part of the eternal emotion of love.

He Was Born Of A Virgin

He Walked On Water

promises promises
And you are still a fool. Go away idiot. Happy Easter, whether you like it or not Jesus is the truth. I am laughing at your stupidity right now.

WHA WHA WHA. You are full of hate, you prove it all the time.

WHA WHA WHA. You are full of hate, you prove it all the time.

He hates Christianity, which is an idea and cannot be harmed. Christianity hates people, who can.

He Was Born Of A Virgin

He Walked On Water

promises promises

He loves you, too.

Then why all this threat of hell fire and brimstone. That's without a doubt the most illogical conclusion I have ever heard about...or, about which I've ever heard...which ever rings your bell.

Forum List

Back