He Had To Do It The Mall Was Too White!!

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
You Will Not Hear About This Crime On The Nightly News
By Dave Gibson (06/14/2006)

http://americandaily.com/article/14060
I
am quite certain that almost no one reading this has heard about the racist attack which took place in Massapequa, New York last week. The only coverage the story received was a few lines in one issue of the New York Daily News. While a mother and four small children were the targets of the purely racially motivated attack, this compelling and frightening story has failed to generate any interest in our nation's newsrooms. However, it should come as no surprise, since the attacker was black and the victims were white!

Black assailant Carl Graves, 20 was loitering outside the mall with a group of his friends and had hidden a 10 inch chunk of concrete under his jacket. He spotted McCandless and once her vehicle was close enough, hurled the heavy object at her windshield.

McCandless became frantic after the crash. She got out of her car and checked on the condition of her children. All of the small children were crying. McCandless said all of the black men laughed at her as they walked away.

Shoppers who saw the attack flagged down a police officer and directed him to the fleeing thugs.

A shaken McCandless told a reporter: "I was in shock. I didn't understand why. Why me? Why my kids?...If this rock had crashed through the window, would it have fazed him that he hurt innocent little kids, or me? I could be dead

Police said the unemployed Graves was angry because the arcade and movie theater inside the mall were both closed. However, he told police that he was more upset over the fact that the mall's customers were "too white."

Graves who is being held on a $10,000 bond (at least he was last week) is being charged with criminal mischief, reckless endangerment, and menacing as a bias crime (hate crime). He freely admitted to police his hatred of white people and lamented the fact that white people were allowed to shop in his favorite mall. He unleashed his hatred upon Kim McCandles and her four children.
Graves, of course has expressed no remorse over the attack and in fact held a menancing smurk on his face for his mugshot.
Hate crimes tend to be big news. At least they are when a white man attacks anyone of another race. However, when a 'monster of color' shows that hate is an equal opportunity employer...The leftist news media refuses to touch it.

Truthfully, blacks attacking white people is not at all uncommon. Most of the time the motive is robbery or rape. According to 1992 U.S. Justice Dept. statistics, nearly 1,000,000 white Americans were murdered, raped, assaulted, or robbed by black Americans. In contrast, that same year 132,000 black Americans fell victim to white assailants. In 1995, using U.S. crime statistics, a columnist (Paul Sheehan) for the Sydney Morning Herald concluded that since 1965, black Americans had committed 170 million crimes against white Americans.
However, the liberals who run newspapers and network newsrooms are not interested in telling the whole truth. The daily war ocuuring inside this country does not suit their politically correct standards. Unlike the images which can remotely show our brave soldiers in a bad light...The mainstream news media just hates to show images of dark-faced criminals.

The double-standard lives on!

Forum List

Back