He Had A Sword But It Was Racial

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
After Darrien Hunt shooting Utah apos s black biracial families worry The Salt Lake Tribune

Explain to me why people do not accept responsibility for actions? A man threatened cops with a sword and was shot. Yet it is supposedly racial? If he were white they would have shot him. Same with the Brown crap, if a 300 pound white man pummeled a white cop then charged him he would have been shot as well.

And there would have been no rioting, no claims of police brutality or excessive force.

I think the way that the black community behaves is so appalling that they would die of embarrassment if they were to admit that they are behaving badly SO GOD DAMNED OFTEN. Its much easier to blame their violent behavior on "white racists".

The white community shuns racists. We police our own. We shame the fuck out of anyone that gets caught saying even slightly border lined racial stuff. Racism is not a problem in the white community. Every time there is a confrontation with black people, we don't start throwing out terms equivalent to "white boy, cracka, etc". The black community on the other hand is extremely racist. In fact, I would say they are dangerously racist. The Mickey Mouse lynching black people were faced with in the early 1900s is nothing compared to the violent racism perpetrated against white people today. We are talking about tens of thousands of violent acts, completely based on skin color. The black community is brutal and totally unapologetic about their unbridled and rampant racism that has taken over their culture.

Black people had every right to complain about how they were treated in the past, but not today. Today I see MY people being hunted like animals and its really disheartening that I cant even complain about it without being called a racist. Is it racist for an old black man to complain about his friend being hung 50 years ago? If not, why the fuck is it racist to complain about the actions of the black community today? Are we hurting or helping the black and white community by sweeping this violent racist trend with black people? Black people must be shamed every time they commit these evil racist crimes, or it will never stop.

Forum List

Back