He does it AGAIN...LOL!

Sorry boys....but as blunders go, this one is pretty tame

I mean....57 states was a blunder and deserves the 728 threads Republicans started about it.

But this one just doesn't cut it

Actually...the 57 states was a gaffe. It is quite obvious he would know how many states we have.

Not being able to disceren between GB, the UK and England shows one being somewhat naive to the region and how it is made up.

Yea but when even historians make stupid statements like the below..
it begs for the MSM to bag the guy... but the won't!
It might be "racist"!

Obama the smartest..
Historian Michael Beschloss:
"Yeah. Even aside from the fact of electing the first African American President and whatever one’s partisan views this is a guy whose IQ is off the charts — I mean you cannot say that he is anything but a very serious and capable leader and — you know — You and I have talked about this for years … … our system doesn’t allow those people to become President, those people meaning people THAT smart and THAT capable
Imus: What is his IQ?
Historian Michael Beschloss: Uh. I would say it’s probably –
he’s probably the smartest guy ever to become President."

So Obama let himself be set up as "smartest" HE deserves to be discerned
as pompous and ignorant to boot!

Does Obama Know the Difference between Great Britain and England?
It is gratifying to see President Barack Obama condemn the disgraceful storming of the British Embassy in Tehran by thugs acting at the behest of the Iranian regime. After all, Obama has been notoriously slow in the past to criticise the brutal actions of the Iranian government after initially extending the hand of friendship to it. But did he really need to make another embarrassing foreign policy gaffe while doing so?

In a press conference this evening, the president referred in stumbling fashion to the “English Embassy” in Iran instead of the British Embassy. One can only imagine the kind of howls of derision that would greet any presidential contender if that kind of basic error were made before, say, the editorial board of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. You can watch the video above.

In case the president is unaware, England forms part of Great Britain, which also includes Scotland and Wales, though not Northern Ireland, which is part of the United Kingdom. There is no such thing as an “English” embassy anywhere in the world, and there hasn’t been one for several centuries.
Does Obama Know the Difference between Great Britain and England?

Actually, I think he was showing off that he knew their language.

What an embarrassment.

Barry would butt-fuck Barney Frank for an extra 9 votes if they mattered, not to mention they'd probably turn the action into one of them "tolerance" commercials..... "Barney likes it."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back