He does it AGAIN...LOL!

Sorry boys....but as blunders go, this one is pretty tame

I mean....57 states was a blunder and deserves the 728 threads Republicans started about it.

But this one just doesn't cut it

Well maybe we can get Tina Fey to play Barry on SNL (yeah, she's more masculine, but whatyagunnado?) and claim that she can see England from her yard, with you demanding that Obama did too say it....

I mean....57 states was a blunder and deserves the 728 threads Republicans started about it.

Actually...the 57 states was a gaffe. It is quite obvious he would know how many states we have.

Not being able to disceren between GB, the UK and England shows one being somewhat naive to the region and how it is made up.

Actually, I don't even think the 58 states was that big... but, after 8 years of EVERY Bush misspoken word inducing 10 news articles, added to that a year of being told that Obama was near flawless.... what'd ya expect?

Can I get a Corpse-man?

with all of his gaffes...that is the only one where I truly believe he thought he was saying the right thing.

Okay, I admit it was kind of nit picking. I just thought since they were allies, he might have known. But as you have presented here, other gaffes just prove the man can get tired once in a while. See? I'm reasonable.

(But really, it wasn't like Britain was an obscure little nation not well known and, oh never mind. I'm just digging myself deeper.) But he is a fun guy, isn't he?

I agree with those saying this blunder was tame ... but when the first item on your resume was that you're articulate, that makes the verbal fumbles a little more significant.

**yawn**

I'm too busy enjoying watching President Obama forcing the pubs & bags to vote for bills that help vets and working class. That has been damn funny.

Besides, this is as puny and desperate as the 57 states when he meant primaries. Its okay though - We all feel sorry for the poor pubs & bags. I don't think anyone minds if they hold this close to their heart and trot it out to stroke and play with it. LOL

Well maybe we can get Tina Fey to play Barry on SNL (yeah, she's more masculine, but whatyagunnado?) and claim that she can see England from her yard, with you demanding that Obama did too say it....

What Palin said was even dumber than what Fey said in her skit

Palin claimed that because from some remote Alaskan island you can see Russia that qualifies as Foreign Policy experience........now THAT'S funny

What Palin said was even dumber than what Fey said in her skit

Or at least, you're willing to lie about it. Hey, you serve the party - honesty is baggage a party man like you can't afford.

Palin claimed that because from some remote Alaskan island you can see Russia that qualifies as Foreign Policy experience........now THAT'S funny

Ah, you fucking liar you - you're party is proud.

What Palin said, as you well know, is that Alaska is in the flight path from the Bering Straits and is the first line of defense for the SAC bases.

BUT, since this is all logical and accurate, you have to lie - because you're a demagogue, and slander is what you do...

Slander and Libel - 100% of what the democratic party has to offer the nation. (100% of what you offer the forum, as well...)

its only big if a republican makes this kind of glaring exhibition of ignorance.

Perry accidentally referring to the voting age as being 21 made the news on all of the networks.

But we have to dig deep into the middle of the NY Times to find anything in regard to fast and furious during the hearings.

Go figure.

Did he really? First I've heard of it. Of course, it was 21 when he was growing up...totally understandable.

I'm no fan of Obama, but really, this is nit picking.

Let's see.. Google search "Bush "I'm the decider".. 4,640,000 results..

Google search: "Obama English embassy" 1,180 results..

In defense of Obama.. Obama said it yesterday... and Bush bashers... Bush no longer in office!

But let Google results be the judge!

Last edited:
Oh give him a break!
Obama is tired and stressed out, ya' know!

If a Repub makes a gaffe like this, they interrupt the Super Bowl to report it.........

Forum List

Back