He did it all alone

When someone inherits the kind of money his daddy left him it is difficult not to succeed. After you have the first million the second comes easy, unless you are a fool.

To think of Romney "making it on his own" is laughable. We will never know if he could or couldn't. He never had to try.
If you had bothered to vet your premise, you would have came up with something like this:

Mitt Romney Donates Entire Inheritance to BYU College Scholarship Funds

When Mitt Romney’s father passed away in 1995, he left an inheritance to Mitt totaling $1 million. Romney turned around and donated that inheritance money to Brigham Young University for the George W. Romney School of Public Management. This is an institute of public management that helps young people learn about government and about serving in public service.

The money goes to economically disadvantaged students wishing to purse a higher education in the field of public management and government.

But Romney’s charitable giving’s did not begin nor stop with his giving away of his entire inheritance he received in 1995
Mitt Romney Donates Entire Inheritance to BYU College Scholarship Funds | Specfriggintacular's Blog

I know, Liberals just can't believe that a republican could possibly be so charitable, huh? I'm mean, you people look at Biden for the litmus test with charitable. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, and Your beginning to sound more and more like the MSNBC news organization with their "facts".

You really believe that story? Good old Mitt's entire inheritance in the form of a million dollar check? Nothing else. No trust funds, no property just a million buck check that Mitt hands over to the Mormons?

I got some bottom land in Forida you just might like.

I show actual proof and you show me nothing? :lol: Nice deflection :eusa_whistle:

Oh, and Your beginning to sound more and more like the MSNBC news organization with their "facts".

If you had bothered to vet your premise, you would have came up with something like this:

When Mitt Romney’s father passed away in 1995, he left an inheritance to Mitt totaling $1 million. Romney turned around and donated that inheritance money to Brigham Young University for the George W. Romney School of Public Management. This is an institute of public management that helps young people learn about government and about serving in public service.

The money goes to economically disadvantaged students wishing to purse a higher education in the field of public management and government.

But Romney’s charitable giving’s did not begin nor stop with his giving away of his entire inheritance he received in 1995
Mitt Romney Donates Entire Inheritance to BYU College Scholarship Funds | Specfriggintacular's Blog

I know, Liberals just can't believe that a republican could possibly be so charitable, huh? I'm mean, you people look at Biden for the litmus test with charitable. :eusa_whistle:

You really believe that story? Good old Mitt's entire inheritance in the form of a million dollar check? Nothing else. No trust funds, no property just a million buck check that Mitt hands over to the Mormons?

I show actual proof and you show me nothing? :lol: Nice deflection :eusa_whistle:

Maybe next he'll rig a gastank on a car and video showing catastrophic failure?

Forgive me here, but records show that Mitt Romeny seems to be a pretty good businessman at the very least based on his own personal wealth. Anyone who knows anything about Olympics in general would know that investing in an Olympic games as a means to enrich oneself would be a very bad bet, so perhaps in this case the man was doing the right thing here for his nation. I for one am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the Olympics and applaud him for taking over a games that were a disaster and turned out to be very good. As for being a lobbyist, it makes perfect sense that someone would lobby for the Olympics if it were their job to promote them, as the man in charge would it not make sense to promote your endevour on every level you can to make it a success ? It does to me.

When someone inherits the kind of money his daddy left him it is difficult not to succeed. After you have the first million the second comes easy, unless you are a fool.

To think of Romney "making it on his own" is laughable. We will never know if he could or couldn't. He never had to try.

I want to bump this, because reading it again is going to leave a second mark on his other cheek.....

The USMB Slap heard around the globe for this date.

Man, that had to hurt. Made My entire day.

I want to bump this, because reading it again is going to leave a second mark on his other cheek.....

That was good and puts to rest pretty much everything/anything else the left can imagine/fabricate against him.

Seems to me? Mitt IS the real article.

Forgive me here, but records show that Mitt Romeny seems to be a pretty good businessman at the very least based on his own personal wealth. Anyone who knows anything about Olympics in general would know that investing in an Olympic games as a means to enrich oneself would be a very bad bet, so perhaps in this case the man was doing the right thing here for his nation. I for one am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the Olympics and applaud him for taking over a games that were a disaster and turned out to be very good. As for being a lobbyist, it makes perfect sense that someone would lobby for the Olympics if it were their job to promote them, as the man in charge would it not make sense to promote your endevour on every level you can to make it a success ? It does to me.

Other than the reality that Meister has slapped you upside the head with?

Seems to me the root of your disturbed mindand your inherient problem is WEALTH ENVY.

WHY?

Is it YOUR money? Or are you pissed that YOU can't get your hands on it?

Demand Obama take it anyway?

SURE you do.

Live in your means or elevate your own life mooch. :eusa_hand:

So you believe this tripe yet the right wing nuts don't believe the State of Hawaii?
The right wing fucknuts never seem to astonish us. :eusa_whistle:

That was good and puts to rest pretty much everything/anything else the left can imagine/fabricate against him.

Seems to me? Mitt IS the real article.
He at least isn't the evil super villain that they are trying to make him out to be. But then, anyone with a rational mind knows that.

So you believe this tripe yet the right wing nuts don't believe the State of Hawaii?
The right wing fucknuts never seem to astonish us. :eusa_whistle:
One thing at a time.

You have proof otherwise that Romney did not give away his inheritance? Because if you do, post the link.

The left wing fucknuts have long since ceased to amaze Me with their inability to think.

As it turns out not so much and under close observation turns a bit sleazy. Another signature accomplishment going down the drain.

Just remember he was for lobbyists and pork barrel spending before he was against them) ( or was it the other way around? So hard to keep them straight)

Mitt Romney Registered As Lobbyist For Salt Lake City Olympics

Let me guess, I am supposed to be outraged that Romney obeyed the law that requires anyone that lobbies the government to officially register as a lobbyist when he got a job running the Salt Lake City Olympics, which is, essentially, a lobbying organization.

Let me work on that.

I thought Flaylo was the official HuffPo representative to USMB?

"Romney wasn't just the head of the Salt Lake Organizing Committee. Romney was also a registered lobbyist for the organization, Utah state records show."

Lobbying yourself? Is there anything about this guy that isn't fishy? :eusa_eh:

How did he lobby himself? Was he part of the Utah legislature?

As it turns out not so much and under close observation turns a bit sleazy. Another signature accomplishment going down the drain.

Just remember he was for lobbyists and pork barrel spending before he was against them) ( or was it the other way around? So hard to keep them straight)

Mitt Romney Registered As Lobbyist For Salt Lake City Olympics

If he did all alone, Romney should be held liable for EVERYTHING Bain did, good and bad.

Only when he said he was in charge. 25 years ending in 2003.

so now inheriting money is bad?

They sure never think the Kennedy's, Pelosi, Gores inheriting their money is a sin somehow

I don't get these people

You may build a business but it take lots of people to make it successful. Bain and Romney become successful off cheap foreign labor and tax breaks.

Lobbying yourself? Is there anything about this guy that isn't fishy? :eusa_eh:

I am waiting for his Mormon harem to show up.

Link us to his harem, okay? Your beginning to sound more and more like the MSNBC news organization with their "facts".

how can he link to something he himself is "waiting" for?

reading that much of an issue for you? Maybe you should try rosetta stone or something?

You may build a business but it take lots of people to make it successful. Bain and Romney become successful off cheap foreign labor and tax breaks.

so has EVERY politician in this country..
if you people really cared you would name then all

I'll worry about it as soon as the President gets rid of the lobbyists he has working for him...

Didn't Obama flip-flop, er, I mean, "evolve" in regards to using lobbyists?

your deflection doesnt excuse Mittens...

deflection? Hardly.....just showing that lobbyists are part of politics. Why would anybody bring up lobbyist regarding Mitt when a president stated he wouldn't have anything to do with lobbyists and now.......:lol:

so now inheriting money is bad?

No one said it is bad but it does lighten the load for the inheritor and to say that one "made it on their own" when coming from such a privileged family and background is kind of ludicrous. Just being George Romney's son opened doors a common person could never penetrate. Romney did not hit a home run. He was born on third base.

Forum List

Back