He came, he waved, he ate a beaver tail

When you go to Canada, beavers are everywhere. You can't drive down Yonge Street in Toronto with squishing a few of the water rodents.

So Canadians kills them and eat their tails. Vendors sell them on the street like they do hot dogs in New York. The rest of the beaver is made into hats and beaver fur coats. If the beaver is too shabby, they freeze it and the kids use it for a puck on the frozen pond out back when they are playing ice hockey in May.

I was up to my knees in them in the Eaton Centre. Found the place they cook them in there...big sign...."Eatin' Centre". I thought it was just a pun on the name, nope, they they were, going out like hot cakes. I tried one. Tastes like chicken (of course).

When you go to Canada, beavers are everywhere. You can't drive down Yonge Street in Toronto with squishing a few of the water rodents.

So Canadians kills them and eat their tails. Vendors sell them on the street like they do hot dogs in New York. The rest of the beaver is made into hats and beaver fur coats. If the beaver is too shabby, they freeze it and the kids use it for a puck on the frozen pond out back when they are playing ice hockey in May.

I was up to my knees in them in the Eaton Centre. Found the place they cook them in there...big sign...."Eatin' Centre". I thought it was just a pun on the name, nope, they they were, going out like hot cakes. I tried one. Tastes like chicken (of course).

We had a beaver infestation in my building in Toronto. We had to call the beaver exterminator. They were everywhere.

We had a beaver infestation in my building in Toronto. We had to call the beaver exterminator. They were everywhere.

I think I remember that. Something about a beaver infestation in Queen St W. I thought it was Church St but apparently no beavers up there in the village. I dunno. My TO geo is a bit suso :lol:

well, he's got that going for him.
huzzah!

And a million dollar smile.

Toro, ever notice how Harper looks like Jim Bob Duggar?

Er, I don't know who he is? :confused:

family photos: Portrait Gallery - The Duggar Family

James Robert "Jim Bob" Duggar (born July 18, 1965) of Tontitown, Arkansas, is a former state legislator who served in the Arkansas House of Representatives from 1999 to 2002. He is a real estate agent, and owns several commercial properties in his local area.[1][2]. He is best known as the father of the Duggar family, which currently includes eighteen children: Joshua, Jana, John-David, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joseph, Josiah, Joy-Anna, Jedidiah, Jeremiah, Jason, James, Justin, Jackson, Johannah, Jennifer and Jordyn-Grace.

Duggar ran in the Republican Party of Arkansas primary election for United States Senate candidacy in 2002, but lost to Tim Hutchinson.[3] Duggar sought the Republican nomination to the Arkansas State Senate District 35 seat in Arkansas in 2006,[4] but lost to candidate

Death by beaver is the number 3 cause of dying in Canada.

Your right. Death by golden labia. Now, thanks to Pam, it's spreading to other parts of the globe..

pamela-anderson-fashion-week.jpg

Forum List

Back