He came, he waved, he ate a beaver tail

Said1

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2004
Somewhere in Ontario
And that's about it. Obama drew a HUGE crowd, lots of smiles and US flags on the hill. It was great - although I didn't see him, too many people. Wonderful vibe though.

When you go to Canada, beavers are everywhere. You can't drive down Yonge Street in Toronto with squishing a few of the water rodents.

So Canadians kills them and eat their tails. Vendors sell them on the street like they do hot dogs in New York. The rest of the beaver is made into hats and beaver fur coats. If the beaver is too shabby, they freeze it and the kids use it for a puck on the frozen pond out back when they are playing ice hockey in May.

When you go to Canada, beavers are everywhere. You can't drive down Yonge Street in Toronto with squishing a few of the water rodents.

So Canadians kills them and eat their tails. Vendors sell them on the street like they do hot dogs in New York. The rest of the beaver is made into hats and beaver fur coats. If the beaver is too shabby, they freeze it and the kids use it for a puck on the frozen pond out back when they are playing ice hockey in May.

I shot a few last night, myself. Good eats this morning!

I have no idea what you're talking about........................

A zeppelin? beigefishnets? :confused:

lol...

Beignets (pronounced ben-yays)...

beignets.jpg

zeppoles (pronounced zep-pole-lees)

zeppole.jpg

I have no idea what you're talking about........................

A zeppelin? beigefishnets? :confused:

lol...

Beignets (pronounced ben-yays)...

beignets.jpg

zeppoles (pronounced zep-pole-lees)

zeppole.jpg

Yeah, I better get my latte for Israel if I'm going to eat any of that! :eek:

Believe it or not, I don't like that kind of food, and never really have! I'm more into chocolate...................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate...............................

Forum List

Back