He Broke His Promise.

i don't get liberal logic

obama is supposed to be BETTER than bush

yet, everytime obama messes up, you point to bush and say...see...he did it, therefore its ok

Yurt,

Liberal or OBAMARRHOIDAL logic is crystal clear: whatever suits their agenda is rationalized with that result in mind.

These unconscionable swine haven't any honour.

Practically EVERY egregious Bush error made, is one where he caved to the Liberal point of view. Fannie & Freddie is a perfect example. Chris Dodd, honcho of Senate Finances, and that abominable queer Barney Frank, honcho of the House finances......were the puppeteers behind that failed scheme that was deposited on Bush's doorstep by the powerful 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media.

While it is true that both chambers of Congress were SUPPOSEDLY under Rep control, in actuality the destruction of Bush w/r/t Iraq, rendered Bush a lame duck, a patsy of the unscrupulous Dems mentioned above.

Even the JUSTIFIED War against Iraq (where Bush simply agreed with the Clinton Adm and using their IDENTICAL verbiage, including the WMDs, correctly invaded Iraq to prevent the slaughter of an additional million of Muslims, and the prevention of another whackjob, the Baghdad Monster from having nukes) is held against Dubya.

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

So, in your revisionist history, you now blame "liberal points of view" for all of Bush's errors? 9/11 was because of "liberal points of view"?

i don't get liberal logic

obama is supposed to be BETTER than bush

yet, everytime obama messes up, you point to bush and say...see...he did it, therefore its ok

Like I have said before....

They refer to Bush as the worst President in our history...yet they continually compare Obama to Bush.

I may be a little off with this thinking....but wouldnt it be a bit more convincing comparing him to someone you deem as great?

To say "my corvette is one powerful car...it covers that distance in the same time as a Volskwagon"....is sort of downplaying your sentiments on your corvette.

Personally, I find it humorous.

We never got the "humble" foreign policy that Bush promised, and we're getting crumbs from Obama's C-SPAN promise. Looks like lying is a universal problem!

Forum List

Back