He ain't dead yet

Osamas dead

The dow is up

police teachers and firefighters still have jobs

CEOs plan on hiring in the third quater.

The republicans held the American people hostage for political reasons

Republicans have done nothing but obstruct the president the American people voted for

The dow is up

The republicans fight tax cuts for the middle and poor

The republicans defend and insist on MORE tax cuts for the rich.

The car industry is alive and kicking

The republicans want to kill SS

These dont bode well for the republican party.

All the polls show a 33-28 % of the population is who the right is.

You can not elect ANYONE

The American people BLAME the republicans for making this mess.

They are mad at Obama for not fixing the mess faster.

They blame the republicans for throwing roiadblocks in the way of fixing the mess.

Do you really think they will hire one of you to replace Obama to fix the mess?

You dont hire the mechanic you just fired for breaking your car to fix it because they new guy is slow.

When the mechanic you hired ordered the wrong parts, took your car apart, then couldn't figure out how it goes back together, kept jerking you around when it would be done, and then left the car on the floor of the garage in pieces while he took off to play golf? Yeah, you're going to fire his ass.

What was the dow when Obama took office?

To pretend Bush did not leave us in a huge downward slide that many of the Obama actions STOPPED is to lie.

Im used to your side lying.

The car industry is still with us because of Obamas actions.

All states still have teachers, police, firefighters that they would have had to let go if it were not for the stimulus.

The CBO says it worked , economists say it worked ONLY patisan hacks say it didnt.

Now do you want to talk about the complete OBSTRUCTION to anything getting done the republicans have presided over?

They blame your party for all of the stupid partisan evil shit they have been doing from the momment he took office.

Pretend they dont, your good at pretending

All those Public Sector jobs that were "saved" by the Obama stimulus are now being lost as States and cities run out of the stimulus money. That's why you'll see Obama up at the podium tonight asking for a whole lot more money to keep them from being laid off. The problem, TM, is that trying to stimulate the economy through spending on the Public Sector side doesn't work to create jobs in the Private Sector. We know that because we just spent a trillion dollars proving it. So kindly explain to me why we're about to try it again?

Barack Obama needs to try something different. He's not going to do that however because he's more interested in protecting union jobs than he is in fixing EVERYONE'S jobs.

All those Public Sector jobs that were "saved" by the Obama stimulus are now being lost as States and cities run out of the stimulus money. That's why you'll see Obama up at the podium tonight asking for a whole lot more money to keep them from being laid off. The problem, TM, is that trying to stimulate the economy through spending on the Public Sector side doesn't work to create jobs in the Private Sector. We know that because we just spent a trillion dollars proving it. So kindly explain to me why we're about to try it again?

Barack Obama needs to try something different. He's not going to do that however because he's more interested in protecting union jobs than he is in fixing EVERYONE'S jobs.

In your first sentance you admitt the stimulus worked and needs to be reupped.

You said it saved jobs and without it these jobs will be lost.

Thank you for telling the truth

Stupid.......... The stimulus was to STIMULATE the private sector. IT FAILED and the money that went to local and state municipalities had to cut the work force in spite of said stimulus.

Damn I wish you were smarter.

jesus you dont even know who you are?

claud you are far right wwether you know it or not.

Glad to know you THINK you know all about me. LOL

I have no use for far right or far left.

Far right religious folks bore the shit out of me. Far left assholes bore the shit out of me as well.

Hell. If I walked into a church the thing would probably collapse and I have no wish to support anyone other than myself. Thank you very much.

Nope. Your all wet on that one TDM.

Poll: 51% still blame George W. Bush for economy - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com
The American people BLAME Bush and the republicans in congress.

the numbers you see blaming Obama are all the SAME people, the republican base, you know , the right on this site.

You keep thinking you are the majority of Americans, YOU ARE NOT.

you are the 33 - 28% of right wing nuts.

You are the far right.

YOU cant elect ANYONE
Truth, your poll is over two weeks old! :confused:
Even this one was from last June, 2011
49% Blame Bad Economy on Bush's Recession, 44% on Obama's Policies - Rasmussen Reports™

Congress?
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval
Was at it's lowest in March of 2009....hmmmm, wonder why?

And the clincher: Obama 'approval' ratings

Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 8/16 - 9/6 -- 43.4 51.6 -8.2
Rasmussen Reports 9/4 - 9/6 1500 LV 42 56 -14
Gallup 9/3 - 9/6 1500 A 42 50 -8
ABC News/Wash Post 8/29 - 9/1 1001 A 43 53 -10
Politico/GWU/Battleground 8/28 - 9/1 1000 LV 45 50 -5
FOX News 8/29 - 8/31 911 RV 44 47 -3
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 8/27 - 8/31 1000 A 44 51 -7
Quinnipiac 8/16 - 8/27 2730 RV 42 52 -10
CNN/Opinion Research 8/24 - 8/25 1017 A 45 54 -9

RealClearPolitics - RealClearPolitics Poll Averages

And the bottom poll is:
Direction of Country
Poll Date Right Direction Wrong Track Spread
RCP Average 8/1 - 9/1 19.2 74.3 -55.1
ABC News/Wash Post 8/29 - 9/1 20 77 -57
Rasmussen Reports 8/22 - 8/28 16 76 -60
Associated Press/GfK 8/18 - 8/22 21 75 -54
Democracy Corps (D) 8/6 - 8/10 16 75 -59
Reuters/Ipsos 8/4 - 8/8 21 73 -52
McClatchy/Marist 8/2 - 8/4 21 70 -49

Do the math sweety. :eusa_angel:

Not picking a fight, merely pointing out factoids for you!

Direction of country is due to legislative gridlock.

As far as Obama's low approval, hard to ascertain what portion of it is due to folks like me who think he acts too much like a Republican. Do you think such people are going to run out and vote for an actual Republican due to this belief?

I hate to break this to you, Cuyo but "folks like you" aren't going to decide the coming election. You're going to vote for Obama no matter that you don't think he liberal enough. What you need to ask yourself is who the independents are going to vote for. In the mid terms they hammered the Democrats. My question to you is what's changed since last November that would make you believe they won't do the same to Barack Obama? The writing is on the wall...independents are tired of rhetoric...they want to see results or they're going a different way. Barack Obama has little left BUT rhetoric.

Stupid.......... The stimulus was to STIMULATE the private sector. IT FAILED and the money that went to local and state municipalities had to cut the work force in spite of said stimulus.

I wish you were smarter.

Unemployment hasn't gone up.

It's gone down. And keeps going down. Albeit slow as a snail.

people love to put up polls that talk about how unpopular the president is -

but i think once you put a name and a face on that 'generic republican' you'll begin to see people remember why they voted for him before and why they're going to do it again.

i mean i think romney easily looked the best in the debate last night - but his big economic plan involves shifting the tax burden further to the middle and lower classes. how well do you think that will go over once people begin talking about it?

Might as well take Obama off life support after tonight. He'll trot out another stimulus plan, which cannot possibly create jobs until next road construciton season. Offer tax breaks, you know, those things he was opposed to last month? America is not going to buy his talk any more. The White House promises a detailed (let me repeat that), a DETAILED plan of how he will try to help the economy. Obama has never offered detail in his political career. Call Hospice.

When the mechanic you hired ordered the wrong parts, took your car apart, then couldn't figure out how it goes back together, kept jerking you around when it would be done, and then left the car on the floor of the garage in pieces while he took off to play golf? Yeah, you're going to fire his ass.

What was the dow when Obama took office?

To pretend Bush did not leave us in a huge downward slide that many of the Obama actions STOPPED is to lie.

Im used to your side lying.

The car industry is still with us because of Obamas actions.

All states still have teachers, police, firefighters that they would have had to let go if it were not for the stimulus.

The CBO says it worked , economists say it worked ONLY patisan hacks say it didnt.

Now do you want to talk about the complete OBSTRUCTION to anything getting done the republicans have presided over?

They blame your party for all of the stupid partisan evil shit they have been doing from the momment he took office.

Pretend they dont, your good at pretending

Nail on head there OS.

Barry, who's supposed to be so damned smart, is a left wing idiologue. He will never admitt that his stimulus bs didn't work. He will continue to tout his created or saved bs and hope everyone will buy it.

His polices haven't worked now anymore that this crap worked in the past. Common sense would dictate that you change tack and try something else.

Ain't gonna hold my breath on that one.

I don't expect his speech tonight will be anything other than we've already seen.

I hate to break this to you, Cuyo but "folks like you" aren't going to decide the coming election. You're going to vote for Obama no matter that you don't think he liberal enough. What you need to ask yourself is who the independents are going to vote for. In the mid terms they hammered the Democrats. My question to you is what's changed since last November that would make you believe they won't do the same to Barack Obama? The writing is on the wall...independents are tired of rhetoric...they want to see results or they're going a different way. Barack Obama has little left BUT rhetoric.

And then the republicans WHO PROMISED to work on jobs did EVERTHING to keep any jobs from being created.
Hell they through a three month fit about the dbt ceiling causing a hiring glut to be seen in the numbers.

Your team justs keeps doubling down with the tea party and it going to smash your party.

I wish you were smarter.

Unemployment hasn't gone up.

It's gone down. And keeps going down. Albeit slow as a snail.

LOL Zero net jobs last month. I know I know the stimulus will kick in any day now.

Lets not mention the talk of additional upcoming layoffs. I want you to feel good about your messiah.

Sigh, this is like trying to explain quantum physics to a two year old.

The stimulus DIDN'T work because it's premise was fundamentally flawed, TM. Spending billions of borrowed money to keep Public Sector workers temporarily employed doesn't lead to long term employment gains. Job growth comes from the Private Sector. The REASON the President will be back on stage tonight asking for more stimulus is that the last one didn't stimulate job growth in the Private Sector which means revenues are still down and the Public Sector can't afford all those firemen, teachers and cops.

Dear Democratic Congressmembers,

If your up for election in 2012, you should probably start distancing yourself from Mr. Obama now.

Regards,
saveliberty

Your right Oldstyle, a good chunk of the stimulus will go to support state and local government jobs. Interesting how government is looking out for government in a crisis. General public, your on your own.

P.S. You know your going into debt for this right?

And then the republicans WHO PROMISED to work on jobs did EVERTHING to keep any jobs from being created.
Hell they through a three month fit about the dbt ceiling causing a hiring glut to be seen in the numbers.

Your team justs keeps doubling down with the tea party and it going to smash your party.

What have the Republicans done since taking control of the House that has kept jobs from being created? They passed Cap, Cut and Balance, sent it over to the Senate and Harry Reid has sat on it ever since. The so called "fit" you refer to over the debt ceiling was Republicans calling for real deficit reductions and Democrats refusing to make cuts. S&P told us they were looking for 4 trillion in deficit reduction if we wanted to keep our credit rating intact...we gave them 1.5 trillion in cuts that haven't even been decided yet. The Tea Party's calls for fiscal sanity isn't the problem here...the problem is we've got government that won't stop spending money it doesn't have.

The stimulus DIDN'T work because it's premise was fundamentally flawed, TM. Spending billions of borrowed money to keep Public Sector workers temporarily employed doesn't lead to long term employment gains. Job growth comes from the Private Sector. The REASON the President will be back on stage tonight asking for more stimulus is that the last one didn't stimulate job growth in the Private Sector which means revenues are still down and the Public Sector can't afford all those firemen, teachers and cops.

i don't know where you live but revenues in missouri are growing. the stimulus helped us through what would have been some very tough times.

Truthmatters is under the impression government can create public sector jobs. Can't entirely blame her, Obama thinks the same thing.

i don't know where you live but revenues in missouri are growing. the stimulus helped us through what would have been some very tough times.

You mean this plan?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkWREVj2u-Y]Joe Haslag: Missouri economic growth - YouTube[/ame]

It calls for tax cuts you buffoon.

Forum List

Back