He ain't dead yet

Hold the fork! Obama may not be toast yet - Chicago Sun-Times

No partisan republican or conservative will admit this out loud, of course, but the idea of Obama being ‘done’ more then a year from the general election is not only premature, it’s idiotic.

Any seasoned political observer – on the left or right - knows American presidential politics can be unpredictable and capricious.

Just this May it was a done-deal Obama would be re-elected.

What is the political landscape going to look like another three months from now – or in six months.

With the exception of the USMB universe and similar political venues, no one’s paying any attention to November 2012. Obama remains personally popular; indeed, he hasn’t even begun to campaign yet – his base, perceiving their president in trouble, combined with moderate and independent voters turned off by the extremist rhetoric of the GOP candidate, will more than likely lead to Obama’s re-election.

hahaha, Obama remains personally popular. Sorry we are not running a popularity contest here. And he hasn't even begun to campaign yet? my gawd, the man HAS NEVER STOPPED. all his speeches are campaign style speeches. And the voters are turned OFF BY the LEFTY extremist AND the Democrats in general, Or did you FORGET THE NOVEMEMBER elections. ?? And Obama's approvals are now in the low 40's and he hasn't even been of office, THREE YEARS... so I wouldn't exactly call that POPULAR.
you did make me laugh though.

Last edited:
Personal popularity is a different measure than the polls which show electability. Obama fails there.

2010-12-06_obl_elvismike.jpg

a hunka hunka burnin' pentagon budget....

Forum List

Back