HC Bill Exposed?... I Heard an Exchange with Barry and a Blogger...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
And it was Basically the Blogger Illustrating that this Healthcare thing will Eventually be Grandfathered in as Mandatory, and he even Sighted the Section of the Legislation, and Barry pulled the Standard, "I am not Familiar with that Section" Response...

If what the Blogger said is True, then Barrry's Evasion, which was Patently Dishonest, should be Exposed by a "FREE" Press...

But I Think we ALL Know that ain't gonna Happen.

:)

peace...

You need to post a link to this. Thanks -EZ

http://www.heritage.org/2009/07/21/morning-bell-obama-admits-hes-not-familiar-with-house-bill/

During the call, a blogger from Maine said he kept running into an Investors Business Daily article that claimed Section 102 of the House health legislation would outlaw private insurance. He asked: “Is this true? Will people be able to keep their insurance and will insurers be able to write new policies even though H.R. 3200 is passed?” President Obama replied: “You know, I have to say that I am not familiar with the provision you are talking about.”

Obama Calls On Bloggers To Keep Health Care Pressure On Congress (AUDIO)

(quote begins at 17:10)

peace...

Last edited:
of course Obama is not familiar with it.

he hasn't been familiar with any of the crap he's been shoving down our throats. He lets Congress draft the bills and neither they nor he bothers to actually read them.

Obama is nothing more than a snake oil salesman who gets trotted out every time the Dims want to spend more money and his line is

"If we don't do this now, right now, we will be condemning our children to a horrible existence"

or some such nonsense.

Of course said snake oil salesman doesn't ever address that we will also be saddling future generations with a debt that will be more than 80% of GDP and a bigger, more wasteful government that will consume 50% of GDP annually.

Last edited:
of course Obama is not familiar with it.

he hasn't been familiar with any of the crap he's been shoving down our throats. He lets Congress draft the bills and neither they nor he bothers to actually read them.

Obama is nothing more than a snake oil salesman who gets trotted out every time the Dims want to spend more money and his line is

"If we don't do this now, right now, we will be condemning our children to a horrible existence"

or some such nonsense.

Of souse said snake oil salesman doesn't ever address that we will also be saddling future generations with a debt that will be more than 80% of GDP and a bigger, more wasteful government that will consume 50% of GDP annually.

The Concern here is the Substance of the Bill...

Is the Question's Answer "Yes"?...

Regardless of Barry's Evasion.

peace...

New Topics

Forum List

Back